Lock-down

ok so this is a scary story I'll only be writing it until halloween :) i'll try to upload a new chapter everyday don't worry I'm still writing and updating "marriages and complications" (which i have a little bit of a writers block, sorry about that i'll get a new chapter up soon i hope) and i'm DEFINITELY still uploading austin and ally 007 but i thought this would be a little fun to do so i hope you guys enjoy it! :)

I said goodbye to the “Austin and Ally” crew as I climbed into the family car, it was the day before halloween and we'd just finished filming and had the next few days off, my siblings and best friend Ratliff were in the car too.

“How was it today?” Rydel asks.

“Long, I didn't think we'd ever finish the last scene, I mean, I love filming and all that but i'm ready for some fun!” I exclaim.

“Oh don't tell me your still going trick or treating, aren't you a little old for that?” My big brother Riker asks.

“Ok, for one thing, you're NEVER too old for candy, and second, no I was thinking we'd do something else.” I suggest.

“Like what?” Rydel asks.

“There is a haunted house opening tomorrow night, maybe we could do that.” Ratliff suggests.

“Pfft, lame.” I reply.

“Or we could go to the halloween festival in town.” Rocky suggests.

“Um, no, even more lame.” I reply.

“Then exactly what is it that you think we should do?” Rydel asks.

“I was thinking go to the graveyard, or we could check out that old run down prison.” I suggest.

“Uh, no way! Besides that prison is all boarded up and stuff.” Rydel whines.

“So, people get into it all the time.” I reply.

“Ross that's just crazy.” Riker replies.

“We'll talk more about it when we get home.” I reply, not ready to let it go.

When we get home we crowd into my room.

“Ross we're NOT going to the graveyard on Halloween night, that's just spooky.” Rydel complains.

“And besides, mom and dad would never let us go.” Rocky adds.

“Who says they have to know?” I ask.

“We can't just lie to mom and dad.” Riker replies.

“Unless you're suggesting we sneak out.” Rydel suggests, her eyes widen as she realizes she put the idea in my head.

“That's PRECISELY what we're going to do.” I reply.

“Ross no! We'd get in so much trouble!” Rydel exclaim.

“Relax, they're going to a halloween party anyway, we'd be back before they even knew we were gone.” I reply.

Rocky shrugs. “I could use some fun.”

“Awesome! You're in then?” I ask.

“Sure why not.” he replies.

“If you guys want to have some fun just watch some scary movies for crying out loud.” Rydel replies.

“LAME!” me and Rocky exclaim at the same time.

“Come ON Rydel stop being such a goody-two-shoes!” I complain.

“Yea come on Rydel it'll be fun!” Riker exclaims.

“I cannot believe you're encouraging this!” Rydel replies in shock.

“Come on Rydel, we'll be FINE, besides I'll protect you.” Ratliff adds, wrapping his arms around her shoulders.

She sighs. “Fine, i'll go, but I won't be happy with it.” she replies.

“Ok, that's good enough for me.” I reply.

“But you have to invite Laura, otherwise i'm telling mom.” She replies.

I blush. “Why do I need to do that?” I ask.

“Because, I need at least one girl in this group.” she replies.

I hesitate for a minute, I kinda sorta really liked laura so talking to her on the phone was definitely something I wasn't comfortable with, that's when I realized she was doing it on purpose, so I'd back out.

“Ok, fine, i'll call her.” I agree. I see a bit of disappointment flash in Rydel's eyes.

I walk over and pick up my cell phone off of my nightstand, dialing Laura's number, it rings a few times before she answers.

“Hello?” she asks.

“Hey Laura, do you want to come hang out with me and the band tomorrow night?” I ask.

“Ross I don't know, what are you guys gonna do?” she asks skeptically.

“I don't know, go to the graveyard, maybe go to the haunted prison.” I suggest.

She sighs.

“You guys are crazy, that place is like haunted and stuff.” she replies.

“I know! It'll be so fun! Besides, you aren't saying you believe in ghosts are you?” I ask.

“Well, kind of.” she replies.

“Come on, there's no such things as ghosts, come on please, rydel won't go unless you come.” I reply.

I hear her sigh.

“Well I suppose i'll go if Rydel is going.” she replies.

“AWESOME! We'll pick you up tomorrow around nine pm ok?” I ask.

“Alright, what do I tell my parents?” she asks.

“Just...tell them you're going trick or treating with us, we can buy candy at the store when we're done so they'll never know.” I reply.

“Ok, that sounds good I guess.” she replies.

“Awesome, see you tomorrow night!” I exclaim.

We hang up and I turn to the others.

“There, happy now goody-two-shoes?” I ask, facing Rydel.

“I'm not a goody-two-shoes.” Rydel mumbles, crossing her arms across her chest.

“Kids, dinner!” Mom calls from downstairs.

“COMING.” I reply.

“Remember, don't say anything about tomorrow!” I warn them, mainly looking at Rydel since she wasn't good at lying.

“I won't say anything!” she whines, holding her hands up in defeat.