~12~

"I don't mean to sound hysterical"

"But baby if you left, baby if you left"

"It'll be a historical disaster"

"The kids will sing about it swear the kids will sing about it"

"Like the London Bridge is falling down"

"London Bridge, London Bridge"

"Like the London Bridge is falling down"

"Falling down, falling down"

This song was special.  The past few days I've been thinking of lyrics to match my feelings for Odell. Robyn and Aubrey's break up changed us for the better. We became even closer and we both weren't sure if we'd make it but we both knew that losing each other would be hard. This song was the first song about Odell. I sat on our bed writing in my notebook. Since the break up Aubrey has been still at the retreat. He doesn't want to be in the crib by himself. 

"Hey song bird" he came up from behind me and kissed my neck. He had both his hands behind his back. I smiled at him. "I got you something" he pulled sunflowers out then handed the to me. "Aww thanks Dell I love them" I kissed his lips. "Now give daddy some of that good stuff" I smacked his shoulder. "I'm just kidding what you working on?" he reached for my notebook I popped his hand. "I'll play it for you when it's ready Dell" he rolled his eyes. "Don't get an attitude with me sir" he laid me down on the bed and started to tickle me. It was weird how we played with each other. "Stop Dell" he laughed then proceeded to stop. "Odell when we get home maybe we should you know..". "Try something real. I've been thinking about it too. It would be nice. I'm so used to waking up to you that you not being in my bed at home is going to be hard" he was so cute sometimes. 

"We got group session let's finish this discussion when we come back" I got up leaving him with a pouty face. Session went on as usual we had an activity then we all talked.

"Jhene and I have really grown closer being here. I guess you could say I found the key to her Hart" he was corny but still cute.

"That's wonderful Odell. You guys are definitely the most improved couple here. Everyone clap for these two" Courtney announced. Everyone clapped except Erica. 

She sat there arms folded with this stank look on her face. I feel bad for Kory that he want's to marry her so badly. Since we've been here she's been nothing but rude and nasty. "I wish I could say Rica and I were on better terms" Kory told the group. "Odell have you told her?" Erica asked.

"Told me what."

She laughed. "You over there fronting huh?"

"Stay over there desperate hoe."

"Well let me just ask you how does my kitty taste?" I looked at her confused. "Ask Odell because he was eating it the other night" I looked at Odell and it looked like he was both shocked and scared. I did it again played the fool.

"You're trifling and so is he for doing that." I started to get up and leave. "Yeah leave because you too much of a punk bitch to face me" I turned around and up in Erica's face. "Jump" she popped out of her seat then I just swung on her. She was knocked out. I was beyond angry. Once I got to the room I packed up all of my shit.

"Let me explain Jhene."

"No Odell I need to go." I responded.  He started to unpack my suitcase.

"It was only because of the tweet okay. I lashed out." I put the stuff back in the suitcase.

"So the same day we made love for the first time you fucked her?"

"No okay she gave me head I gave her head" I shook my head. I was disgusted at him.

"I don't believe you. You didn't even tell me you were with her so whose to say you didn't hit?"

"I love you Jhene. I only did what I did with Erica to stop thinking about you."

"Well now you don't have to think about me. My assistant managed to book me a flight back home and I don't want to hear from you ever again. Goodbye." I grabbed my suitcase and headed towards the door. 

He blocked it.

"Baby don't go I need you"

"Should've thought about that before you slept with that girl" I pushed him out the way then left. I cried in the cab to the airport. I really cared for Odell and for him to just keep secrets from me hurt. I missed him already but I couldn't risk getting my heart broken again.