~13~

An hotel in Houston. That was my location. I sat on the edge of the bed with a hennessy bottle in  my right hand. No women have entered this room just the occasional Aubrey asking if we're still heading out for my birthday. I was a state of depression. I made a big mistake with Erica. Jhene hasn't called me or texted me. Of course she subtweets me. But she blocked me on twitter so Aubrey shows me. After she left I had to leave too. Aubrey and I decided to go to Houston. It was my decision mostly because my boy Russell heard about me being in the dumps and offered to take me out to a strip joint for my birthday. Strippers were the last thing I wanted to see but I wasn't going to turn down the offer. Tonight was the night. I was already somewhat drunk but it didn't matter. It was better if I was drunk so by tomorrow I wouldn't remember anything. I got dressed in all black. Black shirt, black slim slacks,and a black blazer. I took a swig of Hennessy before looking in the mirror at myself.

"I'm not a good guy" I said to myself.

It was a true statement. I hurt so many people. It's like everyone around me get's hurt in some type of way. I can't allow myself to continue to hurt anyone. Jhene was the last straw. I wasn't going to love anyone or be with anyone for a while. The reason why is because if I hurt someone else I won't be able to live with myself. 

"Hey Odell you ready" Russ asked me. I took one more look at myself. 

"Yeah let's go Russ."

Aubrey

"We got Odell Beckham and Drake in the building . Here to throw some big boy bands" The dj shouted. Lights hit our faces. I hated that. The attention they give you when you're a celebrity. Now I'm forced to spend every dollar I have on strippers. The atmosphere was nice. The club had to be like three stories. Center of the room was the stage. Ten girls were on the pole dancing to loud rap music. Guys looked at them like dogs look at raw meat. It's crazy. Odell, Russ, and I got a  table in VIP. We all threw money but I wasn't in the mood to be here. 

"So Odell since it's your birthday I got you something."

Once Russ said that a female came over to our table.

"So I hear it's a birthday boy here. " She stood in front of Odell with her hands on her hips. She was barely wearing anything. But everything about this woman was beautiful. From her brown skin, to her plump lips, to her perfect hips. "That'll be me" Odell smirked at the girl. She walked over to him and proceeded to grind on his lap. She looked up at me and I looked back. From that moment we couldn't take our eyes off of each other. It's like she was staring into my soul. I was staring into hers. I could sense fear in her. Like she was afraid of something. I could sense that she didn't really wanted to be on Odell but it was part of her job. Last thing I could sense was that she wasn't getting treated right. She needed someone that would treat her like the queen she is. I threw back three shots of patron. 

She finished up the dance then smirked at me. I know that smirk anywhere. It means "Come and get it". "Hey um guys I'm just going to got to the bathroom" I told the guys as I eased out of my seat. "Alright Aubs be back guy" Russ said to me. I followed her. She went to a private room in the back no one was there but us.

"You caught the hint." she turned around to face me.

"How could I miss it?" I asked her smiling.

"I couldn't help it but it feels like you were staring through me rather than at me" she responded. She flashed a beautiful smile back at me.

"I was it's just a beauty like you is so rare to come by. What might your name be?" 

"In here I'm just bombshell. But my real name is Bernice" she looked down at the ground.