~10~

"I swear Aubrey I think she's the one. I cuddled with her I don't cuddle with anyone. I want to do something special for her you know just to tell her how much I care for her." A couple of days had passed and it was finally the weekend again. "I'm glad things are good between you two. Robs and I aren't good at all. I think she's cheating with that Matt guy" Aubrey replied. "How do you know?" I asked. "She's always out. And the way he looks at her it just isn't right. I asked her and she told me I shouldn't be jealous. But him he's not a good guy.  I love Robyn but f she's cheating it's over. I responded "Don't stress it you guys are in love. She would never do you dirty". He looked down at his phone and showed me this tweet.

"Speaking of doing people dirty you might want to talk to Jhene

"Speaking of doing people dirty you might want to talk to Jhene..". I instantly got angry and walked to my room to see Jhene doing her make up. "Hey big head what's up" her smile wasn't going to get rid of my anger. "I saw the tweet Jhene why are you playing with my feelings" Jhene looked at me confused. "Odell I'm sorry for leading you on. Laying up with you and kissing is nice but I don't know if I should be dealing with you because like I said I'm still in love with Dot. We talked some more and we made up. When I get home he want's to work on our marriage. He's special to me and I just don't want to mess things up by messing with you." I couldn't even look at her. "You told me to not fall for you and I did. I'll never make that mistake again" I walked off and she didn't even care to follow me. If she wasn't going  to care about me then I knew someone who would.

"Open the door Erica." I banged on the door till she opened it. "So you finally want me huh?" I stared at her seriously. "You know what I'm here for" she walked me into the room then closed the door. Once in the room she tried to kiss me be but I pulled away from the kiss. I stood up against the wall as she was down on her knees on the ground doing what she's wanted to do since I got here. I didn't even look down at her I just looked up and tried my best not to think about Jhene. She really messed with my head. 

Jhene

"Robyn it's getting hard to turned down Odell" I sat beside Robyn we were supposed to go shopping but somehow we ended up over Matt's house. "I saw the tweet I'm pretty sure he's broken hearted" she laughed at me. "Maybe you should stop trying to fix something that's broken and get with him" she said before Matt came down stairs. "Hey ladies." Matt looked at Robyn like she was a piece of meat. "Hey Matt" she got up and hugged him tightly. His hand drifted to her backside and it was like I wasn't even there. The two started to kiss and I was bothered because Aubrey is like my brother. 

"Really Robyn I see you" I walked out the house pissed. I was trying to cool off. "What's up with you why you cheating on the love of your life in front of me" I asked Robyn as soon as she came out to check on me. "Aubrey is great but Matt is better. I love Matt and I want to try things with him. I'm sorry if doing it in your face was wrong" I cut her off. "You damn right it was wrong. If you don't tell Aubrey I will" She folded her arms then headed back inside.

It's like I didn't even know her anymore. I wasn't any better than her making out with Odell while I'm married. I sat there and thought about him. All I wanted him to do was grow up and he was doing it. He was doing it. I loved kissing him and cuddling with him even talking to him. I felt something between us and it was wrong of me to just stop us. I need a way of making it up to him and I think I know how.

Odell 

"I'm going to go now thanks for the head" I told Erica as I headed to go see Jhene

"I'm going to go now thanks for the head" I told Erica as I headed to go see Jhene. Erica said something but I didn't listen to her. We didn't do anything with each other. She just gave me head and I gave her some too.I only did it  She wanted to have sex but I couldn't do it. She's attractive but she's not Jhene and it would feel weird sleeping with her thinking about Jhene. I wa wondering what Jhene had planned for us outside. This morning she dissed me, now it seems like she wants me. I don't understand her. When I walked outside to the pool area jhene was there wearing this olive green crop top with a matching olive green pencil skirt. Her r4f5

hair was in loose curls and her arms had gold bracelets on them. She was standing next  to a table with a two carry out containers on it. 

"What's this?"

" I'm sorry dinner. Before you go I got you jerk chicken and rice. You can't turn down jerk chicken and rice" she laughed a bit. She was right I wasn't going to turn down food. "You're right. But food won't make me forget that you dissed me" I sat down in front of the container with my name on it. "Let me explain myself Odell" Jhene sat across from me and started to eat her food. "Look I like you a lot Odell. I appreciate the fact that you're growing and I like that. I see you becoming a better man each day and I'm beyond attracted to you. I just been contemplating whether being attracted to you is a good thing or a bad thing. Right now sitting across from this table from you it's definitely a good thing.  just need to know how you feel about me" her eyes glistened as she gazed longingly into my eyes.

I cleared my throat then said "Jhene I think you're an amazing mother, singer,friend,and lover. Before you I never held a girl in my arms to make sure she's next to me through the night. I never slept in bed with a girl without having sex. I never dreamt of making love to any woman but you. I never admitted secrets to a woman. I never watched a woman get dressed and admired every single curve god put on you. I never prayed for a woman to feel the same things I feel for her. I never thanked god so many times for delivering someone as great as you in my life. I get jealous when I see you give other guys your attention. I feel like that's for me only. This morning listening to you talk to me like that nearly broke my heart. If I had a chance to be your man I'd try to be that 100% guy I told you I wasn't. Just let me in Jhene" she started to tear up. I leaned over the table and smashed my lips against hers.

Before I knew it we were holding each other kissing. The scenery was beautiful. Behind us was the night sky filled with stars and the moon. The outdoor pool surrounded by brown stones and high end outdoor furniture. My arms were around her waist letting go was something that I was dreading. "I think I want you to be my first" she looked at me and laughed at how ironic it was for me to say that being that I was the one with the most experience. "The first woman I ever made love too" she held my hand then kissed me one last time. "That would be perfect".

She lead me to our bedroom holding on to my right hand.

Once in the room she laid me down on the bed then climbed on top of me and whispered in my ear "I'll be back don't move." I laid there and prayed for this very moment. I'd be with Jhene but this time it would be more than just sex. 

She came out the bathroom in pink silk nightie with black lace trim on it. She climbed back on top of me and I grabbed her backside. "Do you like it?" she whispered.

"No baby I love it" I whispered back. 

She turned off the lights then proceeded to kiss my neck.

"You're all mine tonight" she whispered one last time before kissing me again.

_______________________________________________

Attention anyone reading please comment and vote