~14~

Last chapter. I know emotional however the sequel is out just go to my profile and look at "On Me" if you love this story you'll love the sequel.

,B-diddy

_________________________________________________________________________________

"Mommy why are you crying?" Namiko is so smart she notice everything that goes wrong. I was performing the song about us tonight. I was just trying to hold it together. "Nami I'm fine baby. Thanks for caring so much about me" I hugged her. Since I left the barbados all I could think about was Odell. I felt like I over exaggerated and ended something that would grow to be beautiful. But if I let it slide I'd  end up letting him hurt me more. Sunflowers set in my dressing reminding me of him. This was going to be hard. 

"Hey" I turned around at the sound of a man's voice

"Hey Dot" I responded looking at him in the mirror."

"I'm glad you're back home" he came up behind me. He rubbed my shoulders which made me get up.

"Dot we need to talk" he tried to kiss me but I stopped him.

"Damnit Jhene what's wrong with you. You never turn me down."

"Look while I was in barbados I did meet someone. Him and I we had a thing. I understand you might be mad but I made love to him and  we had a connection. We're not anything now but I can't be with you knowing that I shared my love with someone else" he just stared at me.

"So we're done here?" I nodded my head at him.

"I'll always support you but I can't be with you"

"It's okay I just want you to be happy kid"

We hugged

"So I'm going to head out see you another time" I walked out the dressing room. The sound technician hooked up my mics on me. 

Showtime

Odell

She was amazing on stage. The way she sang and swayed. I was like she owned it. Once she came on stage I pushed myself through the crowd to get a closer look at her. She looked perfect. This was her art. I had a sign with me it said Jhene I'm sorry. As soon as our song started to play I lifted the sign. It took a while but she saw it. I don't know if it was the song or the sign but tears ran down her face. The fans were screaming at her why is she crying. But I knew why it was me. She finished her set and right after I got this message:

That picture was what made me ran as fast I could backstage

That picture was what made me ran as fast I could backstage. The guards at the door was cool with me because they knew me so I just came in. I walked to the door with her name on it and knocked. She answered wearing just a robe. She pulled me into the room.

"So you just come here tonight with this sign trying to win me back huh?"

"I'd do anything to win you back" I responded looking into her eyes.

"It's not going to be easy for us" she responded.

"I don't care Jhene. No obstacle will get in the way of me being with you" she smiled at me. "Regardless of what you think I'm in love with you and nothing will stop me from feeling this way for you" I kissed her. "I love you too" she said in a small voice. "What was that?" I kept kissing her cheek. "I love you too Dell. I over exaggerated. I think we should try things again." I held her close to me. We were back together and that's all I needed.

"Now we just need to tell Nami" we both laughed. We shared one last kiss.

I don't know what's next but I know that I'm not letting her slip out of my arms again.