~7~

It was the weekend. Weekends are the only time we don't have to follow the schedule. Robyn wanted to take us out to some party tonight. I was just excited to g out of here.

"So what you wearing" Robyn asked as I stood infront of the mirror putting on mascara. "Probably that beige dress with the cut outs. With my beige red bottoms and some stud earrings" I answered. 

"Sounds cute. So how have you and Odell been these few days?"

"Better than before. We talk a little bit more. We don't fight as much and he's somewhat pleasant to be around" Robyn smirked. "What Robs?" I asked unsure of the smirk. "It's just I'm glad your not killing each other that's it. I think there's more between you two you're just not telling me" I rolled my eyes and continued to get ready.

Once I was done Robyn and I made our way over to the guys who we're in the lobby waiting for us. "Wow" Odell looked up and down at me. "Milk does a body good huh?" I responded we both laughed. "So you guys are friends now?" Aubrey asked in fake shock. We both just glared at him rudely.

 "Fine I get it too far too far" Aubrey laughed. We all packed up in a cab together. The scenery of the streets of Barbados is beautiful. Everything from the sky to the buildings to the people screams beauty.

Here is a good place to be. "We're here" we pulled up to this big mansion. The mansion was covered in palm trees. People were all over the front yard of the mansion. "Whose house is this?" I asked Robyn. "My friend Matt's he heard I was here and decided to throw a party" Aubrey rolled his eyes. I guess Aubrey isn't a big Matt fan. Anyways we stepped out the cab and walked down the walkway into the mansion. "Rih I missed you girl" 

Matt hugged Robyn tightly. Aubrey just stood there angry. "Thanks for the party Matt. This is my boyfriend Aubrey and my friends Jhene and Odell" Matt shook all of our hands. "Boyfriend huh? You're lucky. Robyn is an extremely beautiful woman turned me down everytime I asked her out" Matt was just trying to make Aubrey mad at this point.

"Well um Aubrey baby let's go outside by the pool you know cool off" Robyn lead Aubrey to the pool area. Before I could say anything to Odell he was in a corner covered in females. My best bet was getting a little buzzed. I went to the bar to grab a drink."What would you like to drink?"the bartender asked. 

"Hennessy and coke" please I answered. 

"Brown liquor huh?" over my shoulder stood a muscular, light skin guy with green eyes. "Yes problem" I said giving him a sexy smirk. 

"No problem other than the fact that you're not my girl" I laughed a little aggression doesn't hurt. "You don't even know me boy" I grabbed my drink and had a small sip". "We can get to know each other I'm Andrew" Andrew nice name. 

"I'm Jhene." I put out my hand to shake and in response he kissed it. "So Andrew what do you do?" I asked him. "I'm in pharmaceutical drugs. What about you Miss?" I nodded my head. "Well I'm a singer" his eyes lit up.

"So you can sing ma?" he smiled at me hard. "Of course my vocals are amazing." I giggled. "You're so beautiful. The way that dress fits you, the way you talk,and the way you carry yourself is very attractive. Will you do me a favor of dancing with me?" he put out his hand. "Don't mind if I do" I put down my drink then went with him outside to where the dance floor was. Once on the floor I did my little two step in front of him he did the same. 

The song changed to some reggae and reggae always gets me in the mood to grind. I turned around and slowly whined on Andrew he held my waist as I circled my behind on him. I sped up as the pace of the song did. Odell was staring at me from afar. His eyes looked red and I could tell he had been drinking.  He looked angry he was still covered by women but he wasn't paying attention to them. All he could focus on was me and Andrew. 

"Let's go upstairs now I need you now" Andrew whispered then grabbed my arm. I pulled away to which responded with a another hard pull of my wrist. I was struggling to push his hand off of mine but he was to strong. He started to drag me away squeezing the life out of my arm. "Stop I don't even know you well enough to do this" he didn't respond. I kept trying to pull but it wasn't working.

"Let her go for I have to fuck you up" A deep familiar voice shouted from behind us. It was Odell. Andrew let go of me.

 "Do something little nigga" Odell stepped back cocked his fist back then threw a hard punch at Andrew. Odell started to stumble a bit probably from the drinks. 

"Odell I think we should get back to the retreat before you pass out" Odell nodded.

 I called us another cab and texted Robyn that we had left. Once we got back to our room I stripped into a nightgown not noticing Odell laying on the bed.  "I didn't know you were a lightweight Dell" I started laughing. I sat on the other side of the bed. "Haha I'm not that drunk. But why were you with him?" his words slightly slurred. "What do you mean?"I asked.

"Don't play dumb I saw you with him. I was jealous. He gets to have my girl and I have to watch from afar that's unfair. He was going to hurt you. I wasn't about let it happen. I just want to know were you feeling him?"

"Maybe"

"Well I'm feeling you Jhene. I think you're amazing and I want to make love to you. I want to make you mine. I love being with you and I'm beyond attracted to you just give me a chance" he laid his head down in my lap.

"Odell you're drunk go to sleep" I rubbed his head and he started to dose off.

"I love you Jhene"

Was he saying this for real or is it just the liquor?