~9~

He did it again. This has to be the third day in a row I've woken up to Odell in bed with me. Only the past few times he's been just laying towards the end of the bed. This time he was laying on my chest. Still snoring loudly but he looked like a little kid just laying there. I rubbed his head trying to wake him up. "Big head wake up we have therapy" he had woke up but his eyes were still closed. "Five more minutes you're so comfy" he squeezed my waist. I laughed and proceeded to rub his back muscles. "Come on we got to go" he got up still tired and put on his clothes. I got dressed after him. Nothing spectacular just some shorts and a tank top with flip flops. "Looking good Aiko" Odell said under his breath. "Stop trying to sweet talk me Beckham" he came up behind me and kissed my neck. "Odell you're going to have to stop this. I told you kissing is a little too far" he looked at me then frowned. "I can't help it." He smirked. "Well you need to stop. No falling for me remember" I held his hands.  "I know it's just. Let's go um Dr.Gray probably is waiting on us" he let go and walked away.

What is with him? These past days he's been weird complimenting me. He's been open with me. We've been doing amazing at team building exercises. He even talked to Namiko and my mom one night. He's changing and I don't know why.

"Hey my favorite Couple sit down I got a good topic today"

"What might that be?" Odell asked as we both flopped down on the couch.

"Intimacy. Now you you guys have you ever been intimate" We both stared at each other awkwardly.

"Yes we have" I told him.

"How would you describe it?"

"It was an experience. It helped me get over somethings"

"I thought it was pretty good you know. She's a very giving person. And she sure did give me something I couldn't forget about" I rolled my eyes at him.

"Are you two still intimate?"

"No I don't know if we should you know be intimate again. I feel like the first time was a mistake"

"How so"

"We barely knew each other. And Odell has been with a lot of women I just felt like another one of those girls"

"Is this true?Was she just one of those girls?"

"I'll admit I have been with a lot of women. I'll also admit that she was one of them when we we're doing it. But the next morning when she told me off and basically told me I wasn't shit was when I realized  she wasn't like the others. Those girls needed me. Jhene could give a damn if I called her afterwards. I respect a woman who get's what she wants" he looked at me and smirked.

"Do you think once you leave you'll still be with a lot of women?"

"Dr.Gray the answer to that is simple. I'm not the same Odell. Being here has made me a little less selfish. I think I should take a break from the women. I don't need to use them anymore. It's selfish of to from a woman and give her nothing in return" who is this person?

"That's good to her. Now let's talk about kids. Um Jhene you have a daughter tell me about her."

"Nami is my heart and soul. She's the love of my life. The day she was born I knew that I was going to have to grind for the both of us. I chase my dreams so that she'll be proud of me. Being away from her is hard to do. But she understands that her mommy works hard. I want to be the best mother to her." Odell was staring at me the whole time giving  me loving eyes.

"Odell how do you feel about children?"

"I'm still young so kids and responsibilities never crossed my mind. But I know that one day I'm going to be the best I can for my kids and try to give them my all"