~1~

"Odell,Odell what does it feel like being a star out there on the field?"

"Odell,Odell what does it feel like to be the man?"

"Odell,Odell what does it feel like to be wanted by every woman you could imagine?"

The camera's flash can be blinding but I've become used to the whole thing. Being me has it's perks but it also has it's flaws. Parazzi is one of the flaws. I can't even leave the strip club with a girl without them questioning who she is if she's pregnant by me and are we getting married. But the perks are amazing. I can come up to any woman and instantly have here right then and there.

Women see a number of things when they see me. One, this amazing physique that work hard to maintain. Two, the cameras following me and my fame. They want to be noticed. Third and lastly dollars signs. Money is something that any woman no matter who she is wants from me. By throwing cash around I can pretty much close the deal with any woman.  Tonight I did just that I brought home a woman by using the three things I listed. I brought her back to the place Aubrey and I share. She wasn't bad looking. She was short brown skin with long curly hair that stopped at her butt. Speaking of the ass it was monstrous, It was so big it jiggled as she walked. 

She smiled and waved at the paparazzi while I tried to enter the black suv. That's how I knew fame was what she wanted most. What can I say I'm a people pleaser?

We drove to the house once there I lead her to my room. "So you and Drake share this place?" she asked taking off her red dress. "Yes,but Aubrey isn't the topic right now." I said trying to get her to stop talking. My first attempt worked because from there it was just moans,screams, and the name "Odell" being worn out. She rode on top of me then collapsed into the sheets. I guess I wore her out. She tried to cuddle with me but I denied it. I'm not into the whole cuddling thing. Once we fuck it's over from there. I've got what you I want and you got what you wanted. I fell asleep after watching some sports center. 

"Good morning Odell" she whispered in my ear. Her morning breath nearly burnt my ear off. She hopped on my lap. She was wearing my shirt from last night. "Hey umm" I hesitated trying to remember her name. "Lena,it's Lena" she looked disappointed but her name wasn't something of importance. "Well Lena. I had a good night with you" she blushed. "But, I promised Aubrey that I'd go to breakfast with him and his girl" she looked at me with a pouty face. "I can come" the clingy type need to get rid of this one. "Sorry he said no special guest at breakfast" she sighed. "You'll call me right?" she asked. I nodded my head yes. Even though I wasn't going to call her. 

Once she left, I got dressed for breakfast. I didn't lie to her I really had to meet Aubrey and Robyn for breakfast. I got in my mercedes and drove to this little breakfast spot. 

"Hey Robs" I hugged Robyn

"What's up Drake" I gave Aubrey a pound. I sat down at the table. "So we got news" Aubrey said to me.

"Robyn's  pregnant. I see you Aubrey putting in work" The both gave me a poker face.

"No, she's not pregnant. We wanted to tell you that Robyn is moving in" Aubrey kissed Robyn's cheek.

"Well we're all gonna be roomies now this is great. But um Robyn I tend to bring in a couple of females a week" I warned her.

"Odell" Aubrey tried to stop me.

"Okay, a new girl every night. But why not, I'm young and I'm handsome"

"Odell, you need to move out. We're trying to take our relationship to the next level and we can't do it if your gonna be around all the time" Robyn yelled.

"So three weeks before my birthday you choose to kick me out." Them kicking me out was understandable it just wasn't a good time for me . I add just settled into the place now I have to find another.

"Maybe moving out will be good. You could be a bachelor or you know Jhene could come visit."

"You mean your crazy friend who you tried to hook me up with? Yeah no thanks that girl is bad news" I responded to Robyn.

"You really need to settle down Odell a new thot every night isn't a good thing." Aubrey said lecturing me.

"Not everybody can be you two. Plus what's wrong with a little thotty?"

"Stds,pregnancy, and getting your pretty boy ass beat when one of these thots boyfriend's find out" Robyn took over the lecturing.

"I use condoms most of the time and when I don't my pull out game is beyond official . Who would fight me have you seen me before".

"Look Odell you gotta move out soon. We decided because you're our friend and your birthday is coming up we'd invite on our trip to the barbados. After the trip you have to find a place to stay".

"Man whatever, I'm going on the trip but y'all still ain't shit for kicking me out."