Chapter 12

Hi, me here. I just wanted to let you know that I'm sorry for not updating in months, I just didn't know how the story line was actually going. I decided to change it up a little so it could end happily. Also for all of you who have read the first version of this chapter please forget about it. Also thank you so much for 2k reads. It's probably the best thing ever. Okay here is the new edited chapter.

Ginny's POV-

"Well it seems....

That Mr. Potter....

Will be okay. He is stabilized and will be fully recovered soon. He just needs his rest and meds and he will be fine"

We all sighed. I was so happy, I didn't know what to do if he wasn't okay.

"Thank you Healer" I said gratefully.

I asked, soon later if I could leave which I was able to. Thank the gods though. I hate it there.

We went to go see Harry only to see he was covered in bandages and had some tubes sticking out of him. We went over to see him asleep so we sat for a little bit then left.

Before I left I waited to be the last one in the room.

"Hey Harry. I'm fine and I hope you feel better soon. Please wake up though. I miss you and need you. We all are fine, it's just you we're worried about. See you later Harry" I kissed him on the forehead as I walked out.

I walked to my family as we apparated back to the burrow. I immediately went to my room passing the kitchen on the way by. It looked just like it had yesterday, but I just kept walking.

When I had gotten to my room, I don't know what caused it, but I started to cry. I just cried and cried.

After a good 10 minutes maybe, I had stopped crying. I think it was just a stress overload from everything that has happened.

Time skip

It has been almost a week since the healer told us that Harry would be fine, but he has yet to wake up. The healers keep trying to reassure us that he is fine but he won't wake up.

All of a sudden an owl was heard at the window. As I read who it was from I gasped. I was worried. I was scared.

Something could have happened. Something bad could have happened to Harry. As I opened the letter from St. Mungos I read it quickly hoping he was fine.

The letter read:

Dear Miss. Weasley,

We would like to inform you that Mr. Potter has woken up. He was up for a total of 7 minutes before we had him go back to sleep. We have checked him over and he should be perfectly fine to go home. You or any other person in his household may come to retrieve him whenever.

Yours sincerely,

Healer Jackson

I set the letter down on the table and couldn't speak. I couldn't do anything as I started to smile from ear to ear.

I don't know what happened but all of a sudden I got the sudden rush to start running around the house yelling "HES GONNA BE OKAY! HE WOKE UP AND IS COMING HOME".

People kept sticking their heads out their doors and gave me questioning looks but I didn't care.

-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"

After around half an hour mum called us down for lunch. 

I ran downstairs with a smile still on my face. I honestly couldn't stop smiling. 

Ron, Hermione and I decided to go get Harry after lunch.

I grabbed a sandwich and ate it in record time which could put Ron to shame.

After lunch I was waiting for the couple to "HURRY UP!" so we could go.

They ran downstairs and we all grasped hands and apparated to St. Mungos.

I ran to his room with Ron and Hermione close behind. As I opened the door I saw Harry getting his stuff together.

As he looked over at the door and saw it was me, he dropped whatever he was holding and I ran into his open arms.

I threw my arms around his neck as his went around my waist. I buried my face in his neck as I said,

"I missed you"

"I missed you too Gin. More than you can imagine"

And I am working on the next chapter as I speak. Also I just wanted to ask if any of my readers watch big brother. If you do (which I hope is the case) do you ship nicody? I can't be the only person where I live or on wattpad who ships them together. Anyway that's all and let me know if you watch BB or ship nicody. That's it.

Author Protecter out.