Chapter 3

Ginny's POV-

Did he just say he loved me?!

Wait wait wait ........wait. Did Harry the Harry Potter just say he loves me? I mean don't get me wrong I love him too I always have but he really likes me! Poor, ugly, plain old Ginny Weasley?

We took Harry down to the hospital wing when I found Ron all alone.

He's gonna get it

"Oh Ronald dearest" I said in an almost perfect imitation of mum.

"Oh no" he said turning around, visibly scared.

Well he should be.

I advance over to him while he takes a step back with every step forward I take. Soon enough he backs himself into a corner.

"Ronald, Ronald, Ronald one question. Why would you hit Harry?" I asked in a bellatrix sounding voice.

"He-e-e wa-was sno-snogging you. And-and I go-got mad?" He stuttered out.

"So you decided to hit him instead of talking"

"Ye-yes?"

And.....

sskebdlehrndj A/N idk what to put for a slapping noise)

He was holding the side of his face. I had just slapped him. Hard. It didn't sound to nice, but oh well he deserved it.

I turned around and started to skip down to the hospital wing to make sure Harry was ok.

While leaving Ron confuzzled an in pain.
----------------------------------------------
Harrys POV-

I woke up to a pounding headache and my body aching.

Ouch

I looked around at my surroundings and what do I see? The hospital wing. Again.

Yay!! Yippee doda I thought sarcastically.

All of a sudden the hospital wings door slammed open shaking the room momentarily.

The red-headed beauty herself walks in with a worried look on her face.

"Harry, are you okay?" Ginny asks.

"Just a headache and everything hurts. Why am I here again?" I ask confused.

"Ron" she says.

"Oh" I say quietly.

I look down at the sheets covering me. White.  A very boring white may I add.

"Harry what's wrong?" Gin asks.

"Nothing" I respond. " I'm kinda tired so I'm going to take a nap. Night gin" I say turning onto my side looking away from her.

"See ya later Harry" she says. She sighs and stands up, walking to the door.

"Love you" I whisper quietly to myself as she leaves.