Chapter 4

Ron's POV-

1 week later...

Harry got out of the hospital wing a couple days ago. He is alright which is a good thing, but Ginny has been glaring at me a lot and it is pretty scary. I should be lucky she didn't hex me yet.

I was walking down an empty corridor when I turned a corner and bumped into someone.

"Oh sorry" I said looking up at the person I knocked down.

"It's alright Ronald" said Hermione.

" 'Mione sorry, really" I said realizing who it was.

"Really, it's fine" she said looking up into my eyes.

We hadn't really talked a whole lot since the chamber and the *clearing throat* Harry incident.

We stared into each other's eyes for a LONG time. Her eyes. Her beautiful brown eyes.

I started to lean in and she did to. Soon enough we were kissing. It was amazing, just like in the chamber.

"I-love-you-'Mi-ne" I said between kisses.

"Love-you-to" she said.

We eventually broke apart and walked hand in hand to the lake where we sat down and talked for ages.

It was a bliss.

--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--

Harrys POV-

Once Madam Pomfrey said I could leave I booked it out of there. I hate it in the hospital wing. Others would say otherwise considering how much time I spend in there.

I started to walk down to the great hall when something -or someone- had jumped on my back knocking me to the floor.

"Ow" I said rubbing my head.

I looked up to see a red-headed girl with beautiful brown eyes grinning down at me with a hint of smirk.

"Hello potter. What are you doing down here. You know on the ground" she asked with an innocent face.

Siriusly.

"Hello Ginny can you get off of me please" I asked.

"Not yet, I want one thing" she said looking me straight in the eyes.

"And what would that be miss Weasley" I asked catching on.

"Oh you know what" she said before leaning down pressing her lips into mine.

It felt amazing bringing butterflies to my stomach. The things she does to me.

We kept kissing before I pulled away attempting to sit up.

"Can I get up now that you got what you want?" I asked looking at her.

She looked at me slightly disappointed that we stopped kissing but allowed me up anyway.

"Thanks love" I said grabbing her hand pulling her up and kissing her cheek, and earning one of her amazing smiles.

"Want to go for a walk?" She asked.

"Sure but first can we grab something to eat I'm starving" I asked grabbing her hand and linking our fingers.

"Of course" she said as we started to head down to the great hall.

Once we sat down at a table Mrs. Weasley came over telling us we would be leaving to the burrow soon.

"Mrs. Weasley where am I supposed to go? I don't have a house ready" I asked.

"Your coming with us of course!" She said.

"Are you sure about that? I can find someplace. I don't want to cause any trouble" I said looking over at her.

"Your coming with us whether you like it or not young man" Mrs. Weasley said sternly.

"Please, for me at least. I don't want to be stuck home bored" Ginny whispered into my ear.

"Fine. Thank you Mrs. Weasley" I said turning back to my food.

"It's quite alright, isn't it Ginny?"

"Absolutely mum" Ginny said looking over at me.

I couldn't help but smile.

Mrs. Weasley left most likely to find the other Weasley's and tell them it was almost time to go.

As I continued to eat a small soft hand slipped into mine under the table. I looked over and smiled at Ginny giving her a loving look.

We finished eating and headed back to the common room hand in hand, fingers linked, to pack our trunks (or in my case helping) before heading to the burrow.

Yay! Another chapter done. Tell me what you guys think and what you want to happen. But until next time. Support hinny!

-hinny_forever_13