Prologue

Petra's Pov

It has been two months since we had defeated the Wither storm, It feel like it had just been yesterday. I just can't believe it's actually dead. This all started when Ivor had tricked me into getting him a wither skeleton skull for a diamond and when I saved Jesse and Reuben from a hoard of zombies and spiders.

 Jesse was a good friend, he would make me happy at times, just like when we fell of the bridge and our eyes met. His emerald eyes connected with my brown eyes, his smile gave me a warm feeling inside me and that made me smile.

 At first I found Jesse really annoying, but, over time I saw him as a true friend when I was being sucked in the tractor beam along with the greatest warrior of all time. He could had saved Gabriel but he saved me instead and he tried to get Gabriel out of the wither storm's tractor beam, sadly he failed and was thrown to Lukas and to the portal. At that moment I knew Jesse was someone I would trust with my life.

 When I reunited with Jesse's group and when he came back with Axel and Magnus, he gave everyone a chance to rest before we went to Soren's to get the Formida-bomb, one of the greatest and powerful bombs in the world.

When Magnus and Ellegaard were done with their argument they separated to find the F-bomb, Jesse went where Ellegaard left to find the bomb. At that moment I knew I was ready to tell Jesse about my Wither Sickness. When I made him promise not to tell anyone, he kept his promise. It must have been hard for Jesse because he was worried about me, especially since the sickness has gotten worse.

When we were in the grinder I saw Jesse save his friends than going to the amulet, it was cool of him to save his friends because it made me realize that Jesse selfless.

When I told the old Order "should be ashamed of yourselves" the old order felt guilty and ashamed and because of that Magnus and Ellegaard offered him their armor, Jesse chose Magnus' armor.

 When Jesse was crafting the F-bomb, he got caught by the wither storms tractor beam and it sucked up the ingredients for F-bomb out of the crafting table before it was crafted.

That scared the life out of me, but, Jesse collected all of the floating ingredients and crafted the F-bomb. When the bomb exploded, everything went white. When things cleared up, I saw the wither storm's remains fall out of the sky, I then saw Jesse laying down, I was scared at first, but I was relieved that Jesse survive. But poor Magnus passed away due for not having his armor on. Jesse must've felt awful when Mugnus passed away.

When the F-bomb failed to destroy the command block, things weren't getting any better, Jesse found Gabriel but the poor warrior got amnesia from the wither storm, there were three of those things and I was getting weaker and sicker. When the others got on the horses, Gabriel and I were the only ones without a horse, Jesse took me while Lukas took Gabriel. As much I hate to admit it I enjoyed my time grabbing onto Jesse while we were riding the horses to escape the wither storms. 

When we believe we were far enough from the wither storms, we took a break on a cave we found, but, the problem was that we didn't time though. After Soren snapped on Jesse and left the cave for 'him to think' Gabriel saw Lukas' Ocelot jacket and he said he had seen his friends, Lukas was planning to leave the group to find the other Ocelots, but Jesse convince him to stay with us. It was cool of him to keep everyone together, the more people we had, the stronger we would be againts the Wither storms. When Jesse was done talking with Gabriel and Ellegaard he came to me, Axel and Olivia. I blamed myself for the Wither storm mess, because Ivor wouldn't succeed if I didn't gave him that wither skull, and all I cared about that stupid diamond. Jesse convinced me that it wasn't my fault and that I should stay in the cave. I was not happy with that, I wanted to keep fighting, I wanted to save the world and help my friends, but, with this stupid wither sickness I can't do anything. So I had no choice but to listen to Jesse. When I was left alone in the cave I would be worried about everyone's safety, only time will tell what will happen.

When Jesse defeated the Wither storms poor Reuben helped Jesse save the world, but he ended up dying due to fall damage. We made a memorial for him in the town, and Jesse made sure Reuben looked like a hero and made sure that no one forgets about him. Then a shocking announcement came out of Gabriel. Gabriel said that the old order of the stone were nothing but frauds, he said that they used the command block to defeat the Ender Dragon. Everyone in the town were as shock as me, but Jesse and his gang and Lukas didn't seem to had any affect on this, turn out they figured it out on their own. After Jesse putted the Withered nether star in the middle beacon of the structure light shined in the sky and the people went wild. Gabriel then called everyone for silence and handed Jesse the amulet. He then announced that we were the new order of the stone, me, Jesse and his group jumped in the air in excitement. This was a new era for new and true heroes.

Nothing could ruin the moment...

or it had seemed.