chapter 15

Okay! Here is Chapter 15!

Only 2 more chapters after this and then the Epilogue! I will do that in a few more hours tho...anyways, enjoy this:) lol

THank you all for your support!

Be sure to vote on any chapter in this book taht yo ufor got to (O.o) because tomorrow is Watty Awards! THanks:)

Any comments welcome:)

-God bless and Careforbooks!

===========================================

Chapter 15

“Do not fear, for I am God!” Madeline and Ethan’s pastor said in astonishment behind the pulpit.

Madeline was enjoying the sermon. She was really getting into it right about the time that he caught her full attention.

“365 times the bible says, ‘Do not fear.’ I guess that means we have a ‘Do not fear’ for every day of the year. Isn’t that magnificent?”

The pastor paused as he walked over to the left said of the platform slowly.

“Do you know how bad that God wants us to see His passion, deep, intimate love for His children? Mark chapter four, verse nine says, ‘He that has ears, let him hear.’”

Pastor Dean walked off of the platform as he spoke.

“We need to show this world’s God’s everlasting, never-ending love. His love goes above and beyond what we think it could be. You see,” Pastor Dean continued, “when we think of love, we think immediately of romance, don’t we?”

The congregation chuckled together. “See?” Pastor Dean asked, excitedly.

“When really, the love that God has for His church is the same kind of love that a man is suppose to have for his wife, and the wife for the husband.”

Pastor Dean walked upon the platform and to the podium and read.

“Ephesians chapter five verse twenty-five says, ‘Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ has loved the church and gave up himself for her,’. Do you understand what love is yet? Do you understand what true love is yet, church?”

Madeline hated it when the service was over. She was finally coming to terms with how much God did truly love her.

She knew He did, but she is now learning that it is possible to have an intimate relationship with Christ. Where she could talk to Him ‘all the day long’ and tell Him anything. He wanted to be her Father, Savior, AND Friend.

That excited her. But even more, she did need a looooong nap!

-------------------------------

-God bles!

-Careforbooks!

More will be up in about 1 hour:)