Chapter 11

Hey yall! Here is chapter 11. I hope yall dont hate me for getting it to you late,but, jsut so you know, I will be uploading 1 chapter each day from here on out. Maybe even twice a day. I need to get it up because the Watty Awards says it has to be completed by November 30th, and I only have 15 days left! So, yeah. SOme days will be 2 uploads:) Enjoy! :)

God bless!

-Careforbooks!

“Trouble and distress have come upon me, but your commands give me delight.” Psalm 119:143 NIV

be sure to listen to the song. Listen to the Sound by Building 429.:)

THanks!

---------------------------------------------------~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~-------------------

Chapter 11

Ethan sat in front of his new client. It was only the boy’s first session and Ethan was overwhelmed with the emotion that a seven year old child has in them. The boy, James, hadn’t stopped crying the entire time he had been sitting there, which was probably, by now, fifteen minutes.

Ethan felt his heart ache. He didn’t know much about the boy except he was having a hard time coping with the loss of a sibling.

Ethan handed the boy another tissue.

“You okay?” Ethan asked with a small smile, as his elbows rested on both knees.

The boy sniffled a few times. “Yeah. I guess so.”

“Anytime that your ready to open up, I’m sitting right here. I’m all ears.” He leaned back in his chair, waiting for the boy to quote his problems.

Ethan was quite use to listening to children and adolescents speaking of their problems, but this boy seemed to grip his heart in some way that no other child had.

He didn’t know why though.

“Well, my M-Mom…” He sniffled. “lost my baby brother while he was still in her belly. I really wanted a baby brother, but they said Mommy had a-a- well, I cant think of the word, but it’s a really long one that I don’t know how to say.”

Ethan would have laughed at the boys misinterpretation of the word, but he couldn’t help but think of what he and Madeline had recently undergone.

He couldn’t believe it. He knew that other people went through miscarriages, but he didn’t think it would be anyone he knew or would know.

“So, you miss your sibling, is that right? I think that’s mighty dear of a young man, wouldn’t you say so James?” The little boy nodded. “Now, I want to say something, will you listen to me?” Ethan asked.