Chapter 16

This is chapter 16:) I think I am going to add more than just 2 more chapters, as i said in Chapter 15, but idk. I might add an extra one but, We'll see. anyways, thank you ALL For your support! I mean, you ahve no IDEA how much I apprecaite it:))))

Watty Awards tomorrow, so PLEASE vote and comment on this as much as you can:)) --Greatly apprecaited--

Get your family, friends, every loved one to vote plese:) And comment:) lol Oh, and for THe Rebel by FaithandModesty07. She would apprecaite all of it too:) Lol thanks so mcuh

-God bless!

-Careforbooks!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 16

Madeline was on her way to Thomas Child and Adolescent Psychology clinic.

She had decided to take it easy after a few months into the pregnancy, but since she wasn’t pregnant anymore, because it wasn’t in God’s plan yet, she decided to go help out and do paper work.

She use to work every day at the clinic to help out Rita.

“Rita.”

Madeline chuckled out and smiled. Rita was just a sweet, elderly woman who wanted everyone to have the peace and joy that she had.

Madeline pulled up, got out and locked their newer suburban’s doors. As she walked in, she put on a happy smile, not fake this time.

 She remembered walking through them doors many times with a plastered smile. But, no. Not this morning.

 The reason for her joy now-a-days?

God.

 He just excited her way too often for her deserving. God was just so good to her and Ethan…even if He hadn’t let them be parents yet.