Chapter 12

I don't know how to react at his words. I didn't know someone could have this kind of impact on me! Even Harry.

He places his hand on my thigh and I can feel my body getting hotter. 

My cheeks blush and I try to take it off me, but he doesn't let me. His chair his touching mine, we couldn't be closer and altough I'm trying to take his hand off my thigh he pushes hard to keep it on it.

"Why are you being so hard on me?" He asks, clearly surprised. He is probably not used to girls who fight him back, who are not easy.

"I just don't feel comfortable.We barely know each other." My words seem to hurt him in some kind of way but he does what I ask and removes his hand.

"So how was your day?" he quicky changes the subject and apperantly his mood. Harry is so moody! I really can't understand, but I decide to go with it.

"it was an ordinary day, excepting the fact of being here with you. But I bet yours was much more interesting than mine!" I answer 

"I don't want to talk about my day, the only thing that I want to say about it is that I'm really happy to be here with you!" He says moving his face closer to mine. 

I can feel his breath, and the temptation of kissing him is starting to grow. 

Flashes from our kiss at Nick's party start to play in my mind, and I get distracted by them.

I feel his hand shaking my arm in an attempt to wake me from my deep thoughts.

"I'm sorry." I say. "I'm really happy to be here too but I can't stop thinking of this being a game to you" I am surprised by my bravery.

"Niall really got into your mind, didn't he? I'm not playing games! Why would I? Don't you think if I was playing a sort of game I would already given up, because I can tell you are no easy! You are different! You are here, and you still don't believe I'm here because of you! If you were like the other girls you had already tried to jump to my pants. And here we are and you don't even let me put my hand on you thigh! I'm not like that! And I like you!" As he finishes I can feel he is tired. 

i can't hide the surprise and my heart beats faster, I can feel it im my throat and my mind is racing because of his words.

All I can do is look into his eyes. He seems so pure.

I get my face closer to him and I slowly press my lips against his. He doesn't let me get away. He places his hands in my back and mine quickly reach for his hair. I pull him closer as his tongue moves around with mine. His touch his soft and not as desperate as our last kiss.

The butterflies move in my stomach and I can't let go off his lips. 

He holds me and pulls me to his lap. I'm glad we are the only people in this room and there isn't any waiter around.

Our lips are still locked into each other and I'm can't get enough of it. I slowly pull away from his kiss as I feel the waiter bringing our food. 

Harry probably had order before I got here.

He serves us and as the foods fills my mouth I feel Harry's eyes on me.

"What?" I ask trying to hide my smile.

"Nothing. You are just so weird Meg" He says and laughs, I can't help but join him. He plants a soft kiss in my mouth and smiles.

I eat as fast as my mouth alows me because of how goo the food is. Harry keeps his eyes on  me the all dinner, watching my every move.

"I have to go to the bathroom, don't worry I won't take long" I say leaving the table.

I go the bathroom and before i leave I decide to touch up my make-up, I'm not rally used to it, but this is important.