Chapter 9

His mouth tastes like mint, it’s fresh and sweet at the same time. His tongue is so soft, I want it more and more. My hands move to his perfect curls and he pushes me towards him. I can feel his heart beating fast on his chest and mine starts beating with his.

“Harry” I say under his breath.

I can’t do this. Niall told me. This is all a game for him. No matter how perfect this is, we have to stop.

I place my hands on his chest in an attempt to push him away. E puts his hands on my back not letting me move. I know I should fight more, but this. All of this  is so perfect. I taste is lips on last time and he plants a small kiss on mine.

“Why did you do that? You were just now with your girlfriend” I say when he finally lets me go. He is still holding me close, close enough to feel his breath. My eyes are locked on his, and all I can think is why he did it, and how much I want for him to do it again.

Harry stays silent looking into my eyes.

“Tell me Harry. Why? If you brought your girlfriend why did you follow me here and kissed me like that? I don’t get it!”

Harry quickly stops me from keep asking him questions by kissing me again. This time slower, making my body ignited. I never felt like this. My all body seems to explode. 

*You can’t Meg. You can’t do this.* I try to convince myself. I know I can’t do this. I’m behaving like the other girls. I’m being easy. Too easy.

As the thoughts of him doing this with a bunch of girls invade my body I try to push him away.

“Harry let me go” I try to say

He seems to get it and steps back with a surprised face.

“I know what type of boy you are. I’m not going to be another of your party dolls that you use and you never care. I won’t be played by you!” I shut the door behind me and rush to the bathroom.

I’m still astonished by my words, but I’m proud. Niall is right. I’m not one of those girls. Never was, never will.

My thoughts travel to his mouth and his lips, and when I reach the living room I can see Harry walk in my direction.

I search for Samantha and as soon as I see her I flew to her. I can’t talk to Harry right now. I better ignore him the rest of the evening.

“Where were you?” Samantha asks full of curiosity.

“I was in the bathroom, but I took a little bit to find it.” I say as calm  as I can be in this situation. I’m still shaking a little from Harry’s kiss.

“Oh you could have asked me.” She says with a laugh

“I thought it wasn’t that hard” I say smiling.

Nick is still dancing like crazy in the floor but just some of the people still laugh about it, most of people in the room are just enjoying each other’s company.

I decide to get a drink and when I walk to the table to ask for one I see Harry with his hands around his date’s waist.  How can he? I stop myself for being jealous and quickly return to Samantha’s company.

Suddenly my phone rings and I read the text. It’s from Niall.

*Hey Meg! Look the date was only yesterday, you don’t need to be crying because you already miss me. We will be together soon.*

A smile grows in face while I read the text.

*How did you know? Well I am actually at Nick Grimshaw’s party but it’s not as fun as yesterday. You could come, maybe?* I rapidly answer him. I know this is not my party, but Nick will not be bother by that I’m sure, and he is already wasted so he will not notice it. And I really want Niall to be here.