Chapter 2

"Well darlin as you know we've received hundreads of applications, and we had to analise each one of them carefully to make sure we are choosing the right person.."

Her words are making me tremble, and I can't stop my tears anymore. I don't know what I'm going to do if I don't get this job! I don't know what I will tell my parents. My head is a mess , and suddenly my thoughts are interrupted by the soft voice again.

"But we choose you. Congratulations dear. Your passion, your personalitie made us choose you, and I  couldn't be happier."

My heart stops. The tears are more now, washing my face.I just can't believe this is happening to me! 

"Thank you so much! I promise you I won't let you down!When can I start?"

"well you can start tomorrow! Be here at nine!"

"Okay I'l be there!" I know she can hear my tears and happiness through the phone, but I don't really care because I got the job and I can't hide what I'm feeling right now.

She said goodbye and hang up.

I immediatly call my all family, I just can't keep this to myself!

When I finish all my calls, I try to look for the closest bank and I found one two blocks away. This apartment is close to everything I need.I search for a market too because I have no food and I'm start to starving. 

So with all of the search done, I walk myself to the bank, where I create an account and pay this month rent and then I do some shopping. 

Because I came by feet i had to carry all the bags by myself and it wasn't that close as I thought it would be. Maybe the next time I'll catch a taxi.

That's probably a good idea.

As i arrive home, I made some food and watched TV. Before going to sleep in my new bed I forced myself to pick up the clothes I will wear tomorrow. I decided to go with a simple black dress and my white high-hills, I prefer to be elegant on my first day to give a good impression of myself. And I want to feel confident too.

I couldn't really sleep all night because of the excitement but I tried the best I could to at least rest.

At seven I hear my alarm playing. I jump off the bed and I go straight to the bathroom to take a long shower. 

As I finish the shower I put my sexy clothes on and take my breakfast. When I finish it, I notice that it's only eight and I could have slept more, but I was too terrified of getting late.

I grab my purse, my notebook and a pen, and I leave my apartment. I pass at the coffee shop to grab some coffee as I think to myself It will probably become an habbit because the coffee there is really good.

I take a look at the pappers on the counter. I know that nobody reads pappers anymore, but I love their smell, their texture and the noise that it does when we turn the page. I guess I'm a bite old fashion.

I look at my watch and it is already a quarter to nine. I pay as fast as I can and I rush to the building.

I can't be late on my first day!

I step inside and I see a familiar face. Of course you see a familiar face , famous people come here all the time. I try to see who is it and I recognise the familiar voice and face. It is Nick Grimshaw. 

*Keep calm Meg. You will see him everyday. He is a normal guy. Stay calm*

I can feel my face turning red but I try to seem calm and I force myself to keep walking.

All of a sudden I hear the familiar voice right beside me.

"Hey so you are the new one, right?" I don't even have to look at him to know it is Nick. I take a deep breath as I answer him giving him the biggest smile my embarassement lets me give.