Chapter 7

My mind is a completely mess. I’m so confused. Why ?

The elevator’s door opens and I run as fast as I can to my apartment to  get my laptop. I stopped thinking about all of that situation,  well I stopped thinking about Harry. I just focused on my job and what could I do to not ruin it.

As I open the door of my building, I freeze. The familiar face turns around, but I really didn’t need to see his face to know who he is. His blonde hair tells me everything.  Why is Niall there? How did he come in?

“Hi…” I say trying to smile through my surprise. “What are you doing here?” I ask

“Well… you forgot your jacket in my car and I came here to give it to you” He says blushing.

“Ohh thank you. I haven’t noticed. Thank you so much. Niall I’m sorry for what I am about to say, but I really have to hurry because I left my laptop in my apartment and I need to take it as fast as I can to the radio.” I say pressing as hard as I can the elevator buttons.

“Oh. Okay. It’s okay.” He is clearly embarrassed.

“You can come upstairs if you want but I really have to hurry.” I tell him holding the elevator’s doors.

His smile grows and he nods.

“I… I .. I was wondering if you are free, tonight?” His cute face doesn’t lie. He is clearly ashamed. I find it really sweet. How can he be so embarrassed for asking me out? He is , well he is Niall Horan, I never expected to see him like this.

 “Yeah. I think I’m free tonight! Will you pick me up?” I say trying to calm him down just by my words.

His embarrassment is replaced by happiness. This reaction on him makes me feel special, I never thought he would ever noticed me.

“Of course. I’ll pick you up at seven, is that fine for you? He says in the minute that the elevator opens.

“Yes, for me it’s great. Can you hold the doors please?”

I rush to the door and I get my laptop as fast as I can. I nervously return to the elevator where Niall is waiting for me.

“Thank you” I say as he lets go of the doors.

“So can I know where are we going tonight?” I need to know how should I be dressed, I don’t want to make a full of myself.

“No, you cannot.” He says smiling. His smile is so bright, so pure.

“Oh, so how should I know what to wear?” I say teasing him.

“I know you’ll be beautiful.”  As the words leave his mouth I can feel the blood coming to my cheeks and turning them to red. He notices my shyness and laughs.

“Don’t worry” He says leaving the building.

For a minute I stay there, I don’t make a move, just thinking of how Niall is.

Suddenly I remember what brought me to my house so I run.

When I arrive at the building I don’t even greet the door man, I just go upstairs and rush to Natalie’s office.

I knock twice and as I wait for an answer to come in I try to catch my breath.

“Come in.” she orders.

“There it is, the interview.” I mumble, still trying to recover for my running. I haven’t practice a lot lately since I finish college and I probably should. I just ran a little and I already breathless.

“Oh thank you dear. Well I need you to go to Nick Grimshaw’s show that’s on air right now and you’ll be interviewed by him and he will read your interview and talk with you about it.”