Chapter 3

She exists the room leaving me there with just that list.

I stare at the list for what seems to be hours. My mind travels to what Natalie said earlier this morning "Our radio is depending on you" that words make me cry more and more.

My mind is stopped by the sound of the door opening. I try my best to clean my face, but I just can't stop the tears from falling. I look up and I recognise the blonde hair. It's Niall, just Niall. I'm relieved that it's just him, but I didn't want anyone to see me in this state.

He closes the door in a rush and I feel his perfume next to me. He pulled a chair and he is now sitted next to me. 

"What's wrong? Are you okay?" He asks with the softest voice I have ever heard. I don't know if I should tell him or not. That horrible woman is part of their staff and I really don't know what should I do.

"No, I can't interview you  and the rest of the boys. I'm going to be fired" My mouth can't hold my thoughts. As I say this words I place my hands in my face trying to avoid his blue ridiculously beautiful eyes.

He notices my movement and trys to take my hands of my face. He puts his hands on my face and trys to clean the tears that seem to not stop, making me look into his eyes.

"What are you talking about? You just arrived here! " He asks me, looking me in the eyes.

His eyes are so deep, and his face is so perfect. 

"Here" I say, giving him the list and avoiding his eyes.

He reads the list and he doesn't seem surprise at all. I don't understand. Has this happened to other jornalists? Is this a regular thing? I try to analise his face while he is reading the list. He seems to notice my eyes and he takes my hand.

"Listen I know this is not easy. We have to protect our image and the people who work with us sometimes take it too seriously. I'm sorry this is happening to you, I really am. Can you show me your questions, please?" 

His words make my body get warmer. He is dutiful and charming. How can he be so sweet? He barely knows me ,and I'm a mess.

"Yeah of course. Here" I say taking the questions of my bag.

He reads all of them and he smiles in every single one, which makes me smile too. I don't know why but his movements are contagious, his smile is contagious.

"Your questions are really good but as you see you can't ask them" He says smiling at me.

"I know... I don't know what should I do... I'm...I'm going to be fired..." I say sobbing.

He pushes me closer to him. I can feel his heart beat, and I know he can feel mine.

"Calm down! I'll help you with those questions" He says while he caresses my hair with his soft hand.

"Thank you so much!" I say tryng to fight the feelings that he is giving me. 

I pull my purse and I take my notebook of it.

We were just start writing some questions when we are interrupted by the four other boys entiring in the room.

"Are we interrupting something?" Zayn asks laughing.

 My face gets hotter and I'm sure it is red by now.

"Yes you are!" Niall says laughing more.

I found myself laughing too. It seems like when Niall laughs I can't do anything but laugh too. 

The other four boys pull chairs too and sit next to us, making a circle.

"So will this start or what?" Harry says giving me a smirk.

All the five boys are so beautiful. The only images I have ever saw of them were in my computer in those milions of videos my sister sent me. I must look a mess, my eyes must be enormous because of my crying session. *Meg I think that's not really relevant for someone that is about to lose her job*. Unfortunetly my sub-conscious is right. So I decide to stop worrying about something so stupid, when in some hours I'll be fired.

"Well I had a problem so I don't think..." 

"yeah let's start it!" Niall interruptes me, making me stop talking.

He winks at me and whispers "You can do it! "

I'm glad no one noticed it. I can't believe how sweet and caring Niall is. I knew he was cute and he treated well everyone, but I have never imagined he was like this. I can't stop myself for smiling.

During the interview we all laugh, I had to improvise but it went really well. They are such nice guys.

All I can think about is that I may have a chance of not getting fired.

The interview is finally over, and they all give me a kiss and a hug and thank me. They have no idea how much I'm thankful to them right now.

When I was about to leave the room a hand pulls me back.

This time, I don't recognise from who it is. It's rough but soft at the same time.

I come inside and the hand doesn't let me go. As I come inside I can see from who it is. Harry, it's harry's. He smiles at me and lets go of my hand.

"Why were you leaving?" Harry asks giving me a smirk again.

"Because the interview is over" I say quickly and confused.

"Aren't you starving?" The soft voice of Niall asks

"I am but ..." I try to say, being stoped by Liam

"so let's all have dinner!"

"okay" I say. I really don't know what to say, but I know getting dinner with them will only make me better and Natalie just said to give the interview so I think I won't have a problem.  But for not get myself in trouble I decide to call her.

"Let me just call my boss" I say to them and I exit the room.

"Hey Natalie, It's Meg"

"Hey Meg, so how did the interview go?" She doens't seem to be in a great mood. And I begin to wonder why. Should I even ask to eat with them. She only gave me the job yesterday, maybe I'm asking too much.

"Well , yeah it went really well, I've just finished it.  I'm calling  because they asked me to have dinner with them, and I want to be sure if it's okay, is it?" I decided to ask, if she says no at least I tried and I won't have regrets later.

"oh yeah hun, have fun, see you tomorrow at nine" She says hanging up the phone. Her voice isn't the same from the woman of this morning, I hope it is everything okay at the radio. I really wanted to ask her what was wrong but she hanged up so quickly. She probably wants some space and I don't know her very well, so I must give her it.

When I turn to open the door I face the familiar face. Harry was standing there,staring at me. 

(thanks so much for reading it people! I love you guys! xx <3)