~11~

Shout out to my boy nico for creating this poster for the story I love it soooo much

Shout out to my boy nico for creating this poster for the story I love it soooo much. This chapter is short but very emotional so don't forget to vote and comment guys.

,B-Diddy

____________________________________________________________________________________

Aubrey

I shouldn't be this insecure. 

I got her and that's suppose to be enough but is it. The time is getting later and there's still nobody laying next to me. Still no sweet smelling chanel perfume in the air. Just me and my thoughts. 

"You shouldn't be so insecure" 

Her words repeat in my mind. I'm a man why do I feel this way. As a man we're taught to never show emotion. Never let women get to you. Be heartless. But that's not me. I love Robyn and this jealousy is killing me. I feel like the later it gets the harder it is to remain calm. I called her but she doesn't answer. It just rings and I can't stand it. I've known Robyn for five years. We've been on and off but now is supposed to be our time. To have to think about the fact that the woman I love is cheating makes me angry.

"Hey Aubs" she stumbled in the room. She was drunk and by the red in her eyes she was high too. She worked her way other to me and started to kiss my neck. She smelled like a mixture of weed axe body wash. "Cut the bull Robyn. Where you been?" I asked her. "Ba-be I was just um out with my mom you know" she stuttered. "Robyn you need to stop lying to me. Are you cheating on me?" she looked down at the ground. "Aubrey I would never cheat on you" she was lying to me once again. "How could you stand there and lie to me. You smell like you been around a man. I'm going to ask you again, Are you cheating on me?"

She looked me in my eyes and said "Look at first it was just a mutual attraction. But then he started to show me things that I've never seen with you. He's smart,funny,and an amazing guy. I really like hm Aubrey and he's really good to me. I'm sorry but I think I want to be with him instead of you. I'll leave and you can stay or go it's up to you. I just want a chance with Matt now" I couldn't feel anything I was just numb. "How could you do this to us Robyn. We're supposed to be in love and you're cheating on me with a guy who hit you" she just stared at me angrily. "Maybe if you were a better lover and not a weak bitch I would still be with you" she folded her arms. "You know what I don't care. Go back to him. Matter fact let me help you". I started to pick up her clothes and throw them out our room. I threw suitcases,purses,jackets,shirts,and even bottles of perfume."Stop Aubrey" she tried to stop me but I needed to do this. She threw punches at me, scratched me and even tried to apprehend me but I just kept going.It was a very petty thing to do but at the moment it made me feel better. glass bottles of perfume broke and spilled on the ground. Last thing I did was take the necklace I bought her from her neck. "Now leave and don't come back ever" she walked out with tears in eyes. 

I couldn't wipe those tears away all I could do was watch the woman I love make the biggest mistake of her life. I fell down to the ground and leaned against the wall. My palms rested against my cheeks. I was alone. I was never at my best alone. Stuck in my thoughts. This wasn't good at all. Plus I missed her already. Men shouldn't feel this way,men shouldn't do what I had done. A real man would've kept their woman but me, I lost mine. My biggest mistake being with a woman who isn't just for me but for the world.

Jhene

"Good Morning Mr.Beckham" I kissed his lips. We had an amazing restless night. I laid on top of him. His arms wrapped around me. On top of us was the bed sheet. Our comforter was somewhere on the floor. The bed, the floor, the shower even the chair we're blessed by us last night. "Good morning Ms.Aiko. Last night you gave an amazing performance" I laughed at him. "I think my favorite part was those high notes you were hitting" I smacked his arm lightly. "I had a good time too. Was your first time making love good?". He looked  up at me kissed me then said "It was breathtaking just like you"."Come on we got to get dressed for therapy" he whined after I said that. "I promise we'll do this again tonight" we kissed on last time then we both got dressed. 

"Tonight baby"he whispered in my ear. I giggled at him. We were like teenagers anxious and inseparable. We walked down the hallway holding hands. We stopped when we saw brown glass in front of Robyn and Aubrey's room. "This doesn't look good Dell maybe we should check on them" Odell nodded his head. I knocked on the door "Hey guys open the door". I kept banging but nobody answered. "I have a key you know" I rolled my eyes at Odell. "What you didn't ask?" he slid the keycard into the door then we walked inside the room. The room was messed up. There were no sheets on the bed,lamps on the floor, the chair was flipped over and clothes were everywhere. 

In a corner sat Aubrey. He was bundled up with his hands on his face. "Aubrey what's wrong?" I sat next to him and wrapped my arms around him for comfort. "She cheated on me. She doesn't love me and it fucking hurts" he looked up at me. His face was covered scratches and he had tears in his eyes. I started to cry with him. "You're gonna be okay"he cried on my shoulder.  Odell just sat there on the bed looking angry. I guess we aren't going to therapy today. "Why is the room messed up?" I asked Aubrey. "My anger got to me. I started throwing stuff out and once she left I threw more stuff just to take away the pain. But I still feel pain. I feel vulnerable. She's out there with that guy and I'm here still worried about her.

If Aubrey and Robyn can't be together what does that mean for Odell and I?