Chapter 13

•Harry's POV•

Uh ohhhh. Was all I could think. Management wasn't gonna like this. Not one bit! "Sit down Harry." I sat down. "Now I've done research on this girl of yours", I could feel my heart pounding and jaw clench in anger,"and she seems fine personality, but..." My fists were balled and I was furious. Does this guy have a heart?! "Are you serious?! Yes, I know she is not a twig, but I love her! So does it matter about her weight?" "Yes, Harry it does. It creates bad press." How does he keep calm during all if this? "I don't care! I love her! Why can't you understand that? You're no better than the fans!" Bobby was silent. Everyone was silent.

"Bobby, Harry does have a point." Lou pipes up. "This actually is really good for us, press wise, because we want to let girls know they are beautiful, so one if us dating a girl that isn't a twig gives hope to fans and makes them feel pretty. Plus, Harry actually likes her, so it's not likes he's angry at you guys for setting him up with a girl he doesn't like for press. "Fine, but one inch over the line and she's gone! Understand me?" "Yes, Bobby." I replied sternly.

•Kayla's POV•

I finally got over my sob session and was drinking a cup of tea while scrolling through Twitter mentions, even though many of the comments were rude, and Instagram. My day went well, minus the many comments that made me bite my lip. After today, I decided to rarely go on twitter.

Ding! It was a text from Harry. A huge smile grew on my face. ' An interview is planned for tomorrow. I will confirming our relationship. that okay?' I replied, 'Many people are pretty sure we already are, so it doesn't really matter, but go ahead!:)' Here we go.