Chapter 11

•Harry's POV•

When I herd the ding go off on her phone, I was a little scared for her. Paps were everywhere and they could've snapped a picture real quick an download it on the internet. The look on her face made it even worse. The look wasn't sad not happy it was more like she was taking in what had been said and trying to make sense of it. I quickly taken her into a big hug. I felt her arms wrap around my torso and berry her face into my chest. I knew it was going to happen I just didn't want the hate to come this early. I kissed her forehead and whispered comforting words into her ear hopping that it would comfort her. She didn't deserve this. She didn't do anything to them. She's just a sweet girl. If only the fans could see that.

•Kayla's POV•

I knew it was going to happen. I knew I was going to get hate. I was used to it from school, but this was coming by the thousands. "You're ugly!" and "You're fat! You don't deserve Harry!" were just a few that I saw, they hurt, but along with those I saw happy messages from nice fans. Some said "Stay strong! You deserve him just as much as anyone does and probably even more:)". That one put a smile on my face. By now my twitter and Instagram accounts had around 1k followers and were growing even more. Harry took me to a nearby bench where we talked about whatever. I could tell he was still thinking about the hate since his eyes never left mine. He was so sweet. Even though it's going to be hard getting the hate, if it meant that Harry was mine, it was worth it.

___________________________
Author's Note:
Hope you liked it!:)
Comment&Vote!
Read Boy confusion!