Chapter 12

•Harry's POV•

The rest if the day went well. We walked and talked and laughed. She was really sweet and super nice, and I could tell she was strong because she didn't seem to hung over the hate. this was good that she doesn't think much of it, but I wish the fans understood. I dropped her back at her house around 4:00. "Hey Kayla!" "Yeah?" "Before you go I just wanna say something." "Ok!" "If there is anything said to you by the fans or whoever, tell me, okay?" She paused with a confused look at the moment then answered,"Yeah, sure." She kissed my cheek then ran inside. I sighed. I hope the hate won't hurt her.

•Kayla's POV•

I acted super strong in front of Harry, an when he said he had something else to say, I was hoping it would be quick. I didn't want to start bawling in front of him! I told my mom I had fun then ran upstairs, locked the door, berried my head in my pillow, and started crying. I kept on hearing ding after ding, and when I had the courage I looked on the internet 'Harry Styles'. The first thing that came up was 'Harry's new girl'. I smiled, but I knew my life had changed forever at that moment.

•Harry's POV•

I walked into the hotel room to be faced with Liam, Niall, Louis, Zayn, and management. Great! "You guys are here!" I said acting excited. "Yeah, and how long did you think you could keep this new girl of yours away from us?" "Uh...about that. I was going to tell you, it's just...I've been busy!" "We know! We are happy for you! We're just getting on your back." A huge smiled grew on my face. "You guys are almost as cute as Eleanor and I", Louis told me. I chuckled. "Ehem", it was Bobby, aka management.

___________________________
A.N.
-read "Boy Confusion"!
-Comment&Vote