Chapter 17

*When Harry arrives*

•Kayla's POV•

I entered the airport excited and happy. I hadn't seen him in a while and was getting the butterflies just thinking that he was coming.

His plane had just landed and many of the passengers were pouring out. I stood on my tip-toes to try and find him.

It took a while, but when I saw the messy mop of curls held back by a bandana, I knew it was him.

I ran to him and kept into his arms. He twirled me around as I smiled down at him and I smiled back.

I walked him to my mom's Toyota Hylander where she had dropped me off. I helped him put his luggage into the back seat of the car, and then we were off on an adventure.

•Harry's POV•

As we entered Kayla's house, I was overwhelmed with a wonderful smell coming from the kitchen. "Hmmmm! It smells delicious in your house Mrs. Shwit." "Aw thanks Harry." She replied with a genuine smile.

A man with almost no hair, average height, and glasses walked into the room.

"Well, hello! I'm Mr. Shwit, and you must be Harry."

"Yes, Mr. Shwit, I am."

"Well, it is nice to meet you Harry. I am sure you are a nice boy and will take care of Kayla."

"Of course, sir."

"Then we won't have a problem now, will we?"

He said with a wink.
/////////////////////////////////////
AN:
Hi