Chapter 16

•Kayla's POV•

I walked to Starbucks right after school and got my normal green tea. I sat down and started to work this stupid essay our English teacher assigned us. Ugh! I hated English! Why do we have to learn it if we are already fluent!?! I took another sip of my tea. hmmm! It tasted so good!

A girl walked up to me and asked, "Are you Kayla? The girl Harry Styles is dating?" "Yes...", I replied uncertainly. "Oh, well I was just wondering. You looked a lot like the girl on that interview they did." She walked away and stood in line. I let out the breathe I was holding for a while in relief. Thank goodness she was just curious if I was really her. I don't know what I would've done if she had said something cruel.

•Harry's POV•

The tour ended and we were on our way home. I was going to stay at my flat in London for a few days to get rest and then I was going to fly to California to see Kayla. Gosh. I haven't talked to her in weeks. I looked at my watch. It was about 5pm there. I picked up my phone and dialed her number.

"Hello?" "Kayla! You have no idea how nice it is to hear your voice! I've missed you so much!" "Hi Harry! I've missed you too! How was the tour?" "Great! Whatcha up to?" "Nothin much, just writing an essay for my English class." "Ok, well I better let you finish." "No! You don't have to go! I enjoy talking to you, besides its super easy." I smiled. "Well then, I just wanted to say hi and let you know I will be visiting soon." "Sounds great! Now I should actually go." "That's what I thought. See ya love!"
___________________________
A.N:
•sorry I've been super busy!
•read my two fanfics for Niall and Louis!