Chapter 2

•Kayla's POV•

I got out of the car and told my mom I'd call her when I was ready to come home. I walked toward the mob of girls. I was a little scared to go in the crowd because I didn't want to be treated like I was at school. 'Maybe I should just go home' I thought, but then put on my bravest face and made my way through the crowd.

It had been at least 15 minutes and I was sure I wasn't even half way to where Harry was. I looked down at my phone for a moment to see if my mom texted me. When I looked back up, I could not believe my eyes! There standing less than a mile away from me was a curly haired boy that was about 6'3. He was on his cellphone, but was staring strait at me.

•Harry's POV•

I answered the phone quickly hoping to end the conversation early. "Hello?" "Hey! Harry it's Niall!" "Hey Niall! Listen can I call you back?" " Sorry buddy, but it's important." I listened, but I didn't dare take my eyes off the prettiest girl I've ever seen. She had beautiful strawberry blonde with lots of freckles on her nose and cheeks. She had a round face and beautiful blue eyes. Most people wouldn't think she was so pretty, I could tell that the girls around her didn't think she was so pretty, but I thought she was gorgeous! There was just something about her..."Harry?" "Yes? What?" "Just wondering if you were still there bud? Anyways, everyone is wondering why your in America? Not that there's anything wrong, you just kind of, well left. We are just curious, are you okay buddy?" "I'm fine, just wanted to explore California a little bit more. Is that it Niall?" "Yeah, but what's the rush?" "There's loads of fans here, and I need to talk to somebody." "Okay...keep out of trouble Harry" "Thanks, will do Niall." I hung up and started walking in her direction.

•Kayla's POV•

I could not believe it! He was standing right in front of me! Harry Styles, thee Harry Styles! His emerald green eyes were even more entrancing in person, I practically melted right then and there. "Hello love, what's your name?" The British boy asked. "K-K-Kayla. Kayla." He chucked."How are you Kayla?" "Good! How bout you?" "Great! Um...can I tell you something?" "Sure!" What was he going to tell me? Probably 'You're disturbing everyone here including me so sciddadle'. He then answered,"You are the most prettiest girl I've laid eyes on"