Chapter 5 O____O

Here's chapter 5 in current day view.

Don't expect it to be a mile long if u do u have issues...

**********************************************************************************************************

Kari's P.O.V.:

I layed still in my bed staring at the ceiling. I've been sick the last few days and I have been isolated to my room. If you looked at my face you would think I'm blushing like a tomato but in reality it was because I had a high fever that refused to go away. Lucky me, my first time getting sick and medication doesn't help.

"Why are those memories haunting me?" I asked myself.

A lot of things have changed over the years. Once Itachi left Sasuke became cold. Only to me did he ever show some emotion. On the one year anniversary of the Uchiha clan's slaughter, Sasuke acted angry towards me and lunged at me with a kunai knife. Of course I took it away from him and asked him why did he feel hatred towards me. His only response was, "you could have stopped him, but you didn't." thankfully Sasuke eventually started acting like how I remembered him to be a couple months afterwards.

For some reason also every time something bad happened, I was always out on a mission. Being the hokage's private assassin, I was away for weeks at a time. But then I would also be off for weeks at a time.

As time passed. Sasuke graduated and got assigned to squad 7 with Kakashi and the fourth's son and a stupid pink haired girl (QM: she is just annoying to me, sorry).

Tsunade left the village. The chuinn exams came and while I was still away when the third hokage was killed. Then pervy sage convinced her to come back and be lady fifth. But only after Itachi and Sasuke meet up again where he was badly injured and put him into a coma. After lady 5th healed him he quickly left the village going to that certain pedophile... (QM: he doesn't even deserve to have his name spoken).

Now it has been 2 and a half years exact to the day he left.

I missed Sasuke dearly. He was like one of closet friend since Itachi left and Shisui was murdered by Itachi. I still has Kakashi but most of the time I left him sitting somewhere cause he flirts way too much.

I turned my head to the side.

On my dresser was a picture of Sasuke and I. Along with my former squad. In between those were a picture of my parents and grandparents from before I was born.

It's been 2 years since my grandfather died and around 4 months since my grandmother died.

Tears streamed down my cheek.

The only way I could cry is when I'm totally alone. Since my grandparents died. I've become head of the Kiseki clan. It's been a lot of hard work but I was born and raised to do this.

As I heard someone knock on my door I grabbed a tissue and whipped away the tears.

"Come in." I answer.

The door opened revealing Naruto. Naruto pounced onto my bed like the hyper overactive knuckle head he was.

"What's up Sukia-san!?" Naruto boomed. Naruto refuses to call me Kari and instead used the beginning of my full name as my nickname. He gave me a bear hug.

"Naruto! How have you been? Did Pervy sage get you in much trouble with hot springs all over the place? Also, let go of me before I punch your face in so hard your teeth fall out!" I flicked his face.

"Oww, Sukia-san!" He rubbed his face and got of the bed. "Pervy sage taught me this awesome new jutsu! Want to see?" He went in my face which in return got a punch in the face from me.