Chapter 4 -__-

Omg I know I haven't updated very fast but I lost my flashdrive which had chapters 4 & 5 on it. So now I have to rewrite everything but this time even better!

This shall be the last chapter where all of it is memories of the past.

I wrote this in a hurry so there might be some mistakes

***********************************************************************************************************

*the night where the Uchiha clan was slaughter*

Kari's P.O.V.:

It was close to midnight. I was sitting by the Koi pound in one of the Kiseki private gardens. My mind was clouded with the same memory over and over again. Finding Shisui's body in the river where I got a note to meet him at. I found his body floating at the water's surface. A so called suicide note in his left hand. I didn't believe it. Shisui would have never done something like that. Someone had had killed him and forged the note. I think I know who did it too.

I started drawing the full moon in my sketch journal trying to distracted myself. My Sketches are my keep sakes in this life you could say. Instead of holding onto old photos and letters, I draw my life. It holds every memory since I received this journal when I was around 1 years old. It's dated too, so it's like reading a drawn book of my life.

I touched the current page I was on. I looked back up at the moon. I blinked.

"What in the world-"

The perfect snow white moon had turned blood red.

"A blood moon...but...but that can only mean..." 'Itachi!

I clutched my sketch book close to my chest. I breathed in heavy.

"So, you finally making your move...aren't you Itachi?" I put my sketch back in the inside of my jacket. (QM: keep in mind. The books total length is like 4 inches by 3 inches. It isn't that big, just thick...)

I started walking towards the Uchiha compound. The smell of blood very strong the closer I drew to the compound. Bodies littered the entrance. I would've poked the corpses cause I'm creepy like that but this is not the time for such things.

I heard Sasuke scream. I ran as fast as I could without Itachi picking up on me too fast. I paused at a corner and hid behind it. Concealing my chakra.

Sasuke was crying and screaming at Itachi and Itachi looked so calm, but I knew he was faking the tough guy act. Once Sasuke collapsed to the ground. I came out of hiding. I walked towards them. Itachi eyes widened as he looked back from Sasuke to me.

"Kari..." Itachi spoke. I did not answer him nor pay any attention to him.

I picked up the unconscious Sasuke and slung him over my shoulder. I turned and walked away from Itachi.

"Kari, you're just going walk away like that?" Itachi seemed to be bemused by this.

I didn't turn around but I stopped walking.

"Indeed I am. I have nothing to say to you. You're following an order. I'm following my hearts order."

"You're making taking care of Sasuke your new priority?" Itachi's voice was strained

"No, I'm just taking responsibility of caring for him until i feel he is ready to take care if himself." We didn't speak for a few minutes. "You made your choices, Itachi, if you have nothing more to say, then I'm leaving." As I took a step forward, Itachi came up behind me.

"Kari, I wish you would understand why I followed these orders. You know I could have refused tem but I didn't. You know what would have been the result if I hadn't." Itachi touched my hair.