Chapter 16 -le end of first book- *-*

Tsukiakari's P.O.V.:

"How do you expect me to make a choice? I don't know what to do." I cried out.

Itachi put his hand on the side of my face as I looked into his eyes.

"You know, in there." Itachi pointed to my heart.

"Hands off, Itachi." Madara grabbed Itachi's arm tightly.

"Kari, get back." Sasuke attempted to push me behind him but I pushed him away.

"No, I am my own person, you cannot decide anything for me."  I gritted my teeth. 'Why are they doing this to me?' A tear slipped down my cheek.

"We are not deciding anything Kari, that's up to you my dear queen." Madara brushed the hair out of my face. I slapped his hand away.

"Don't touch me, any of you. Just let me think."

"You have all the time in the world, Kari." Itachi gave me a reassuring smile.

"No, I don't. You three want to destroy the world. Each in your own cruel and twisted way. Nothing will ever be perfect don't you understand!? Your ways are only causing the lives of others to be layed down only for your selfish desires. You claim you want peace but you only live in a world of darkness."

"Kari, you don't understand the reality of this world." Itachi spoke gravely.

"You are wrong, I know better than anyone. Only I know, that no matter what happens, there will always be war and deaths of those who were too young. I know that what you are doing is wrong and one person can't change the world. We all have to work for it, not just you."

"Enough of this talk, Kari. Choose now."

"I....."

*******************************************************************

*Day before*

Tsukiakari's P.O.V.:

"Sasukkkkkkeeeeee I'mmmmmm boooorrrreeeddddd." I yelled into Sasuke ear.

"Kari!" Sasuke pushed my head back. We were moving quickly through the woods. "If you are going to ride on my back don't yell into my ear. I can hear you just fine."

"Well that's no fun."

"This isn't meant to be fun, we are after the Akatsuki after all!" Karin screamed at me. I throw a Kunai knife and it went into her shoulder.

"Kill joy." I mumbled.

"Gah! Sasuke look what she did!" Karin screeched. Pulling the kunai slowly out of her shoulder. Flinching and waving the bloodied kunai knife around like magically Sasuke would become her magical knight in shining armor. Ha, poor girl can't even see she's being used and he will kill her off soon enough. Couldn't she understand that by the way he never notices her till he needs her? Ah stupid fangirls will never learn.

"Hahaha, Nice Kari-sama!" Suigetsu laughed as Karin slugged him. His face turned to water again. uh oh, Sasuke eye is twitching, someone's is getting ticked off. Time to tease and it just so happens to be my specialty.

"Poor Sasuke, can't control his own team once again. You have such bad luck at that. Wait a second...Suigetsu, why'd you use sama?"

"I respect you more than Sasuke and I love how you piss Sasuke and Karin off." Suigetsu grinned flashing his shark like teeth.

"Shut up Suigetsu you are bothering my Sasuke!"

" 'Your' Sasuke, good one. Like he'd go for an old bat like you."