Chapter 3 ;)

I'm so so soooooooooooooooooooo sorry I haven't updated sooner. Being sick a lot interferes...

Anyways, I kinda lied, this part is going to be in the past too, but u can't blame me!

We have to see when Itachi slaughters his clan & Sasuke's reaction. But in my story we have the love Kari to come join the story ß this will be chapter 4 btw.

I've decided that the 1st like 5 or 6 or 7 or 8 chapters of this certain story are all in the past & that present time would be in naruto shippuden

Btw if u see (QM:) it means I'm talking & giving off some form of smart-alike (sp?) comment or are just sharing my opinion XD

& also once again I'm so so sorry! Love you my readers, you all have great taste XD

*8 years ago*

Tsukiakari P.O.V.: I was waiting at the usual bar that Itachi, Shisui and I waited at for Tsunade (QM: don't you all forget that Kari's uncle owns the bar, and no underage drinking is allowed in my stories!) I got here extra early today because of my anxiety. Lord Hokage had informed us that the results of how we did on the mission would determine whether or not we become part of the Anbu black ops.

Something else was bothering me too lately and it's a two word answer.

Itachi Uchiha... (QM: that makes no sense, my english teacher always yelled when someone says said names are words...well, to hell with him)

As I said this to myself in a mumble, I see Itachi walking towards me.

Itachi had a glare on his face which is different for once because he usually has a frown on his face these days. He's been acting conflicted and it must have something to do with me since I currently can't see any of his future from his face. Not only that, he has been possessive lately, and not just a tiny little bit! I MEAN VERY POSSESSIVE. He usually won't let me out of his sight! Every morning he picks me up and every evening he drops me off. I really am thinking about his *cough cough* accidental future death.

Itachi reached me and caught my wrist when my hand went up to brush some hair out of my face. Itachi started dragging me away from the bar and as he did he wouldn't look at me, just from a behind side view of his face, he was sure as heck pissed about something.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?" I yelled/whispered to him, not wanting to draw unwanted attention.

Itachi turned back to me and all I saw were his eyes. They were in the sharingan state instead of normal. (QM: OMG, I NEED THAT! EYEA THAT TURN RED WHEN IM PISSED OFF. THAT WOULD BE SO MUCH EASIER FOR PEOPLE TO GET THE HINT TO GET AWAY AND FAST!)

I flinched but otherwise just let him drag me to one of the Uchiha private gardens outside Konoha where they grow medical Herbs and other special stuff. He seem to be dragging me around for at least half an hour when he stopped and let me go, which in return I landed on my butt.

"Owwie, you're so mean Itachi!" I whined. I have a right to complain! I'm nine years old so let me beeee!