Chapter 6 8D

OK, here’s chapter 6. I hope you all love it

By the way, I have a poll seeing what character you like best. Follow this link & take the poll please!

It will help me decide how this story will end or if it will go on for eternity.

http://quizilla.teennick.com/polls/22773933/who-is-the-best-uchiha-of-all-time-out-of-this-trio

OK, now that I got my rant out with, on with this story! XD

 ***************************************************************************************

Tsukiakari’s P.O.V.

Boring Madara has been carrying me around bridal style for hours and I’m bored out of my mind.

I got tired of trying to poke his eye because my hand was tired of being slapped in return.

It started raining so Madara decided for my obvious bad health that he would let us rest underneath a tree that was dense enough to block out most of the rain. (QM: there isn’t thunder or lighting so it’s safe for them, smarty pants people.)

“I’m bored.” I said to Madara as he layed me down. Madara chuckled.

“You’re awful calm aren’t you, Kari?” Madara brushed a piece of my hair out of my face. I weakly slapped his hand away.

“I have no energy to tell you off so for now I’m going to just have to settle pissing you off with my annoying charm.” I watched as he sat in front of me. A little too close for my tastes. Madara took off his swirly lollypop mask.

“…” Madara was about to say something but quickly shut his mouth.

“Aren’t you worried that someone is going to pop out of nowhere and see you?” I took a quick look around to see where I was at.

‘There’s some much rain and the ground looks like it rains a lot here because the water never has much of a chance to really soak in.’ I thought to myself.

“If they do, I’ll just kill them.” Madara took out of his cloak two premade bento out of his cloak along with a two pair of disposable not been used chop sticks and sat it down between the little space there was between us.

“And if it’s one of your Akatsuki minions?” I shot back. Madara didn’t even bother looking up as he was taking of the tops to the bentos.

“Depending on who they are I’ll shoo them away or kill them. Simple as that Kari.” Madara offered a one of the pairs of chopsticks. “You aren’t going to get well unless you eat.”

“And how do I not know that you didn’t put something in one of these bentos to make me shut up?” I eyed the bentos. Madara shook his head smiling.