Chapter 10 =)

Tsukiakari's P.O.V.:

"I'm going to be leaving for about a week, my dear. I need you to watch over everything while I'm gone. Since you're a leader, you're going to have to act like one too." Madara pointed his finger at me while he talked.

An irk mark appeared on my forehead as Madara talked to me like I'm ignorant person.

"And you think I don't know this why...?" I frowned at Madara.

"Because in all situations so far you reacted like an immature child who hates to lose."

"Don't most people hate to lose anything? And I'm proud to be known as a child. Being older means more responsibility and crap and less time for fun things in life. Plus being an all too serious leader like you and Pein will only lead to my own downfall. Play the game and have fun doing it." I shot back.

"This isn't a game Tsukiakari. I need to win the future planned war or everything I've worked for will be in vain and I shall perish along with my dream."

"I wouldn't mind that too much." This must mean a lot to him for him to say my full name...to bad I don't give a crap...

Madara looked right about to slap me but he paused for a second and then lowered his hand while thinking about something. He froze like a statute so I went straight up to him and started poking his forehead till he responded.

"I have to seal up some Jinchûriki. Stay here."

Madara started walking towards the door but I followed. He turned and looked at me.

"What are you doing?"

"I'm part of the Akatsuki aren't I? Doesn't that mean I have to help seal them up right?" I tiled my head questionably.

"You're a leader, you don't have to do anything but what I say. Just stay in your room unless escorted by Pein."

I glared. "It's been another week Madara. I'm at full health. I can protect myself."

Madara put his mask back on and turned back at me.

"But, you forget I'm stronger than you. I spent these many years not only planning for the 3rd great ninja war, but I've also been carefully observing you. But, you knew that didn't you? Which I why whenever I got to close, you put on a clever front and never used your real Kekkei-Genkai or should I say Kekkei-Genkai's?"

"..." I stared in shock. 'Have I really been this easy to figure out?' I grabbed my head and started to freak out. (QM: KARI! YOUR SUPPOSE TO BE THE MANUPULATOR. YOUR NOT SUPPOSE TO GET MANPULATED! IM ASHAMED OF YOU! *Kari, who is pissed off, chases after Vermisa with a katana* MEEP!)

"Thought so." And he was gone.

Sasuke's P.O.V. (QM: first ever in my story):

>> Fast forward to after the Jinchûriki sealing is done and Deidara found his "payback" target >>

After Jugo, Suigetsu, (QM: that annoying) Karin and I decided to split up alone. I walked into the woods and felt a presence and walked to an up a head empty clearing at the edge of the tree line. I stopped after walking 5 meters of the tree line but stayed facing forward.

"Who goes there? Show yourself..." I turned around and heard a rustling noise. A man with a mask in black robes with red clouds on them was walking towards me.

"Those robes..." I commented.

"So you're Sasuke, eh...huh...you do look like Itachi!" The man said in a childish voice.

I glared at him.

I heard a bird flying over head and looked up to see another man in Akatsuki robes dropping an item. I quickly jumped summoned a substation to take the blast for me and activated my sharingan. After the explosion died down I watched as both Akatsuki members watch me with curiosity.

"He's pretty good." Said the masked one.

"Gah...I still can't believe Orochimaru lost to such a brat...hmmm?"

My glare intensified. The blond hair one grinned.

"Quite a challenge in those eyes, eh, Tobi?! Hmmm?!" The blond one spoke.

"We'll have to apologize to Itachi later..." The one called Tobi said more to himself than anyone else.

This was starting to piss me off. I charged and drew my blade sliced Tobi in two and the focused on the blond haired one.

"One down...Now, chatterbox, you're going to tell me all about Itachi..." I said with a hint of anger in my usually emotionless tone.

I heard the Tobi get up behind me and I looked back surprised. Then the blond haired one stuck his hands into his two bags and took out some explosives (QM: yes I know he creates them with the mouths on his hands but Sasuke doesn't).

"Stay back, Tobi!" He yelled out.

>>fast forwards since this writer is being lazy>>

"THAT'S WHAT ANNOYS ME THE MOST!! BOTH OF YOU UCHIHA BOYS!!! YOU THINK YOU'RE JUST SO COOL!! AND THOSE EYES MAKE ME SICK!! ALWAYS JUDGING ME...AND MY ART!! YOU HAVE NO APPERICATION OF A TRUE MASTER...OR THE BEAUTY OF MY WORK...AND IT MAKES ME WANT TO KILL YOU!!" Deidara roared out.

I sighed. I don't give a crap about this insane freak; I just wanted information on Itachi. Since Itachi is the one who has her, my Kari.

"I couldn't possibly care less about what you want. I just want to know where Itachi is." Since I'm running out of chakra, I deactivated my Sharingan.

This drove the Akatsuki member off the edge. He started yelling out random thoughts. He ripped off his shirt (QM: You make Deidara sound gay when he isn't Sasuke... Sasuke: I don't give a crap, I want Kari QM: -__-) and then unstitched a giant mouth on his chest. Then he gave it clay & his skin was being taken over by cracks and then I heard him saying how we were all going out with a bang.

Without hesitation I summoned Manda and used my sharingan on him. I felt the blast hit me even with Manda's body surrounding me. Then I felt a transportation summoning being used. Must be Suigetsu...

I stumbled around Manda's large head and fell to the ground.

"Hey, you're all beat up!" Suigetsu ran towards me. "Who were you fighting?"

"You...used...me...you...insolent stripling..." Manda hissed. "Those eyes...you...hypnotized me...with those eyes..." I glared at him. "How...dare...you..."

"Oh dear, he's dead. Wasn't Manda also Orochimaru's favorite pet? You ought to treat animals better...and not force Genjutsu on them..." Suigetsu mumbled his thoughts aloud/scolded me.

"I had no choice...there was no time." I snapped at him.

"THERE YOU ARE!!" Suigetsu and I heard Karin yell. "I thought you might be here. Your chakra suddenly disappeared! I didn't know what to think...but I guess you were teleporting, huh?" Karin and Jugo approached us.

"Wait...if you used your teleportation ninjutsu to escape to another dimension inside Manda...why are you so beat up?"

I sighed and started explain to these imbeciles.

"Just before me and Manda jumped, were hit by a blast wave. My opponent was one of the Akatsuki, he was stronger than I original anticipated..."

"Whatever. You still need to take a break before resuming going after Itachi."

"Pathetic!! I can't believe you're the one who actually took down Orochimaru!" Karin sneered at me.

I just frowned, and saying "Orochimaru's illness made him weak. That's all it was..."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So...

I know that probably sucked...

And I apologize for taking almost a month to update; I had writers block & still kind of do.

Hope you all continue reading none the less.

by the way, picture on the side is an awesome banner created by Pandalover2 from quizilla

Also, just because I want some time to work on my other stories. The next chapter won't be written/posted until this story overall receives 150+ votes

Vermisa out *war sign*