Chapter 2 owo

*Memories from 13 years ago*

"Hurry up Tsukiakari or you'll be late for school!" My grandmother nagged me as I finished eating my breakfast.

"Grandmother. Time spent going to the academy is over. I graduated last week. We're just getting assigned our teams today..." My grandmother smacked me on the back of the head.

"No back talk! I don't care if school is over. You must be on time to anything and everything or you'll disgrace us all!" She nagged. I sighed. Sometimes I wished I could go and rent an apartment of my own but being the next head of the Kiseki family. I'm not allowed to live outside the clan estate.

I walked out of the kitchen and left the estate. As I walked down the streets of Konoha, I saw children playing with their friends and laughing. I saw some with their parents. I burst of jealous went through my system. My mother died having me and my father was killed on a mission when I was 7 weeks old. Being raised by my grandparents, I received little kindness. I was never allowed to leave the estate alone. I've only been allowed to be on my own outside the estate since I graduated the academy 2 days ago. The only friend I have is Itachi Uchiha. Who I only get to see when he visits me. Though we graduated in the same class.

As I approached the academy that I had only known for a few weeks. Someone tapped my shoulder. I turned around immediately to hurt that person but then I stopped when I saw it was only Itachi.

"Isn't someone I bit jumpy today?" Itachi teased. I rolled my eyes.

"Well, you startled me. Can't blame a lady for overreacting." I beamed. Itachi started laughing.

"What lady?" With this comment I walked away from him back on route to the academy. Itachi got up with me as we reached the doors. We walked up the steps to room 205, Second floor. As we entered, we saw other genin talking among themselves. They turned and stared at Itachi and I's entrance. Since Itachi was only 8 and I was only 4 but I looked like as if i was 7, I guess we kind of stand out.

"Umm, Kari. Shouldn't you be wearing your headband?" Itachi reminded me. I blinked.

"Oh right..." I pulled it out of my pocket. My headband was like everyone else's but I replaced the cloth so it was crimson red like my clothing and eyes. I put it so it hanged around my neck (QM: YEAH! GO HIDAN STYLE XP).

I went and sat down in a set furthest in the back in a corner. Itachi being his annoying self followed me and sat beside me.

"Esh, do you have to follow me everywhere?" I frowned at him. Itachi smiled.

"They say when you like a pretty girl that you should protect her." Itachi grinned. I rolled my eyes.

"You didn't answer my question, Itachi." I jabbed his forehead like I always do.

"Eventually I will, how's that?" He asked rubbing his forehead. I frowned even more and jabbed his forehead harder this time.

"Not good enough. Tell me nows." Itachi rolled his eyes at me and glared.