|| I Hope So ||

-
Alices's POV
-

"What's wrong?" She asks

"Nothing" I kiss her neck

"You sure?"

"Yeah"

"Your lying"

"No"

"Yeah"

I breath out hard and sit up, "I just.. I just don't wanna leave you like this.."

"Like what?"

"Getting more attached then you already are, I don't want to leave you wanting more when you won't see me for months, it will kill me to know that I'm not going to be here with you."

"Babe, listen" she whispers kinda "I'm a big girl, I can make it a few months without you. Just don't give up on us when you leave, and I'll be strong with that" she smiles while holding my cheek, I smile back.

I nod my head and kiss her, getting back to what we started. I take off her clothes leaving her in just her panties, it's only about her tonight. I kiss her naked stomach, getting close to her panties, and nibble as I get lower, I smirk and go back up to her neck, I want to leave as much marks as I can before i leave tomorrow. I suck here and there on her neck, getting moans that are telling me she wants more than just that.

I put my hand on her core and rub getting better moans from her,

"Please.." She begs, I move down and slide her panties off slowly, she bites her lip as she watches my actions, I put my hand on her inner thigh and move down and touch her sensitive middle and rub more, her body arches at my touch and moans, fuck she's amazing! My mouth soon touches her core and my tongue enters her, pleasuring her the way she likes it, getting loud moans that I love in return.

"Baby" she moans "fuckkk" she whispers

I smirk, she's getting close, I can feel it. I go in and out faster and harder, she's sooo wet. I go back up to her neck and kiss there,

"Your so beautiful princess" I whisper in her ear, "your fucking hot, I could fuck you all day, and make you scream my name louder and louder each time" I smirk at the thought, fuck she's getting wetter, her body starts grinding more and more into my hand "you like that princess?" She moans a 'yes' "cum for me Sophie!" I tell her

When I say that she yells "ALICE" and cums all over my fingers, I lick it all off and smirk "you taste delicious" she lies there breathing heavily, and naked.

This is my last time looking at her naked body for awhile. I'm sure as hell going to miss this all.

"I love you" she says

"I love you too" I smile

"I'm going to miss you Alice"

"I'm going to miss you more Soph"

"Soph?" She giggles

"Yeah, I like it, deal with it" I lay next to her

It's silence now. Complete silence.

I lay there staring into her eyes, and she's doing the same to me. I'm going to miss looking into her blue oceans, hearing her voice in person, holding her, hugging her, seeing her, kissing her, playing with her hair, messing around, doing stupid things, making jokes... Making memories.

"Promise me you won't find someone else... Just not yet at least"

"There's not going to be a 'someone else,' just you and me" I tell her, she smiles.

"I hope so"

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for the long wait, but here you go!

Guys the book is almost over 😭 but I have soooo many upcoming stories and it's summer, so no school, so, so many updates are coming your way oml 😂

⭐️
Make sure to give a
Vote
⭐️