|| Changes ||

-
Alice's POV
-

I cried and held her present.

A picture of us,

Laughing/kissing,

The good times we spent together, before Paige ever joined.

Bitch.

I put the picture frame on the counter, and dressed decent looking. I'm going to go out tonight. By myself. To forget.

* * *

2 Months later

"CONGRATULATIONS TO THE GRADUATING CLASS OF 2016!!" The guy roared and we all threw our caps up into the air and cheered.

Finally free.

The pass month was me figuring out what college to get into, I picked "UCLA" mostly cause I wanted to get far away as possible from this stupid place....... and all the memories that will soon be left here.

The past is the past, I'm over it, but not completely yet. Every time I seen Sophie in the hallways, it hurt like hell. I heard that she's with that Paige bitch. It's Gucci though, cause when the bitch breaks her heart she's left with no one.. Sounds mean, I know, but it's true. She's barely talked to anyone besides Leo. Some others, rarely.

But besides all this other stuff that happened over the two months, it was pretty boring, I got braces, the dentist people said there was something like an "over bite" but my parents never did anything about it until last month. Also had to get glasses, but I don't wear them as much as I should, there was so many things wrong with me, that I'm now just noticing, and my parents are just starting to care about me. Also they took me clothes shopping and let me get a bunch of stuff. There  was also me crying and going out messing with girls and some guys, like I said before I only fuck with guys if I'm hella drunk, and I was completely smashed half the time.

And the rest of the time was me studying to get out of this hell whole and to try and make myself and make myself a better person.

"Sweet heart, come over here and take a picture with your cousins!" My mom yelled over at me. I smiled. My family has been so supportive lately and I don't even know why. They stopped fighting, going out late, they even started talking to my aunts and uncles, and my cousins again. It's been a hell of a long time since I saw them.

"You look amazing!" Chase smiled,

"You don't look to bad yourself kid" I chuckled, he's 16, he's quite sweet but shy at times.

"Hey whatta bout me?" Riley pouted

I laughed "your adorbs!"

"Thanks but in not a dog" she rolled her eyes with a laugh

"Smiles guys" my mom says holding the camera to us, we smile, "beautiful!"

"ALICE!!" Alexis screams and runs over to hug me, tears are already on her cheek "WE ARE FREE, BUT IM SO SAD!!!" She laughs but cries.

"Aww poor baby! You still have me" I pretend cry, we are both going to UCLA, she had the same reason as me.

"Uh oh" Alexis whispered "don't look behind you"

"Why?" I ask

"You know who, is coming this way"

"Oh, so?" I say

"She gives me a weird look,

"I'm over her Alexis, she doesn't faze me n—"

"Hey guys" I hear

I look at Alexis who is shocked, then to see who is talking,

Guess who?

You guess right,

Sophie.

She looks different up close. Her hair is more blonder, she's a bit taller, her eye are a shade of a darker blue, though her smile is still the same.

"Sorry to interrupt, just wanted to say congratulations.. The both of you" she smiles

I don't say anything, but Alexis senses it and talks for us.

"Thanks, same to you. You look good"

ALEXIS STOP TRYING TO MAKE A CONVERSATION!!!!!

"Thank you, so do you... How are you do—" Sophie starts but Alexis stops her

"You should probably just go"

"Oh, um yeah, right." She sadly looks at me and smiles,

"Goodbye guys" she finishes and walks away...

_______________________________________________________________________________________

I was honestly thinking about not putting that part when Sophie talks to them, but oh whale..

Anyways like I said before, probably going to be a couple chapters left and it will be finished. :,(