|| AM Memories ||

-
Alice's POV
-

4:07 am; still not tired, it could be because I've been watching Sophie sleep for the past 2 hours. She passed out 20 minuets into the movie, I was really into the movie so I watched it, then after, I couldn't help take my eyes off her peaceful body. She is so gorgeous, weather she is awake or asleep.

I was gently rubbing her arm up and down lightly with my fingertips, letting my fingers glide over her soft skin.

Why is she so perfect?

Why am I so lucky?

How did I ever get so lucky to have a perfect girl, lie in my bed next to me, cuddled up in my arms, sleeping?!?!

I finally peeled my eyes away from her sleeping body, and got up out of bed to go downstairs and get a glass of water. I smiled to my self.

"What are you doing up" I heard from behind me

"Couldn't sleep" I said "did you just wake up or something?"

"Yeah, I got cold"

I laughed because she she shivered and rubbed her arms. I walked over to her and hugged her, "better?" I asked

"Indeed" she hugs back. When we let go, she took my glass of water and drank some,

"Wow rude" I slap her butt playfully

She sucks in the counter still drinking my water, "C'mere" she points her finger at me. I moved closer to her, in between her legs, I hold her waist and pull her closer to me. I take the cup and put it beside her on the counter.

She pulls me into her and kisses me, I kiss back. When out kiss gets more heated I take this chance to put my hand in her panties.

"I haven't gotten to pay you back from out back seat car scene" I smirk, she pants in return and my finger slides over her folds, "your so wet baby" I bit and tug on her lip, I let my finger go over her wetness then take my hand out and taste it "Mmm, yours always sooo good" I moan.

I pick her up, her legs wrapping around my waist, then I lay her down on my couch and kiss her again as I get on top of her. I let my hand slid back into her panties and continue what I was doing before, slowly but teasingly I push my finger inside her, I get a moan instantly in return. I kiss her neck, sucking here in there while pleasuring her.

"Your so beautiful" I whisper, and went on at times with saying sweet words that I meant in her ear suductivily.

"Mm Alice, don't stop" she moans, I obey her words and go faster and harder. "I'm gonna cum" she whispers, I slow down so I have time to take her panties off fully and get in between her legs and let my tongue do the rest of the work, "Alice baby, mm, I'm gonna— ahhh" she moans out loud, I keep pumping my tongue in and out of her until she fully hits her high.

I go back up and I'm instantly pulled into to full pink lips, then I get pushed over and find that she is on top of me kissing my neck, then she's in her knees taking my shorts and panties off. She kisses my thighs and gets closer and closer to my center, but passes it and lifts my shirt up and lifted and kisses my stomach.

I moan at the touch of her finger on my core, ah it feels so fucking good!!  As she kisses the bottom of my stomach and teasing my core, she finally lets her finger go inside me and I moan loud. As she quickly pumps her finger in and out of me, I soon feel her tongue slowly slid up and down my core.

She kisses her way back up and when she reaches my neck, i take the chance to slide my finger inside of her,

"Fuck"she moans, she keeps her finger at the pace of mine knowing I want us to cum together.

When we are both close, her face in buried in my neck panting fast I hear her say "I'm almost there"

"So am I" I fm finger her faster and she does the same "Sophie, look at me" I demand her, she lifts up a bit and looks into my eyes, mine doing the same to hers.

Then we both scream out in pleasure.

Fuck that was amazing!!!

She gets off me and lays beside me in the couch.

5:02 am; I lay there, cuddled up again with the most beautifulest girl in the whole world. She's so amazing, she's mine...

_______________________________________________________________________________________

So I don't know how many times I will upload a week, so I have to figure it all out cause I don't even think this book is close to being finished cause I have a lot planned out for this story. 

➴➶➴➶➴➶➴➶➴➶➴➶➴

Like always thanks for the votes and nice comments, love you!! 💗

:]