Teen hormones.

My eyes were slowly opening, and I groaned. The first thing that came to mind was the fact that I ... was supposed to be dead. I rolled over tiredly and found my self hitting the floor. I heard approaching footsteps and sighed.

"So tired ..." I mumbled and tried to pull my self back up onto the sofa, which I failed at until someone came along and picked me up. I turned to look at them, and the person who had put me back on the sofa was Damon, I smiled weakly.

"Hey D." I murmered, getting into a cosy position on the sofa. Damon however, looked as if he was going to implode, I edged into the pillows and he threw his arms in the air, looking at me with those sexy eyes ... I didn't notice I was staring until Damon flicked me in the head. I whined.

"Daaaamon! That hurt!" I comlpained, sitting up and crossing my arms over my chest stubbornly before chucking a pillow at him. It took him by surprise, and hit him square in the head. I giggled and stuck my tounge out at him. Damon smiled, like ... actually smiled like St. Stefan does when he's around Elena. I know he's the one who strangled me and all ... but I think I might actually be falling for him ....

*Damons POV*

I can't believe she did that. I was willing to put my life on the line for her! But now it's too late. I kick the wall in fustration, leaving a gaping whole in it as I walk down stairs, where I see Ebony on the floor, mumbling tiredly. Even though I was beyond angry, I couldn't help but smile at her attempts to get back up. Stop it Damon! This is not you! The little voice in my head scolded me and I rolled my eyes in reply. Walking over to her, I lifted her back onto the sofa where she smiled weakly at me. I guess she forgave me?

"Hey D ..." She said, and I chuckled ... D. seriously?! The little voice scolded me again and I ignoried it. I looked back at Ebony and saw she was staring at me, I smiled, mesmerised by her beautiful eyes until I snapped out of it and flicked her in the head softly. She whined.

"Daaaaamon! That hurt!" She complained and sat up, crossing her arms stubbornly before grabbing a pillow with inhuman speed and throwing it at my face. I admit, it did take me by surprise, she giggled like a little school girl, and I smiled at her giggle. It was so cute ...Ahh! Damon stop ... You're going to end up like Stefan if you keep on doing this! The voice yelled in my  head, but I couldn't help it.

I, Damon Salvatore: Sexiest vampire around is actually falling for Ebony.

*Ebony's POV*

"Damon ... Does anyone else know about ... my little er secret?" I asked, and Damons face became blank.

"No, just me. I found you near the tomb and dragged you out by your ankles. Are you really that stupid?!" He yelled, and I shuffled into the pillows uncomfortably. I stared at the ground and looked up at Damon, blinking back tears.

"I didn't want to die Damon ...I was scared! I didn't know what to do and since you guys practically kept everything a secret, I took a chance. It's not like I was excited about it!" I said, and I didn't notice the tears sliding down my face until Damon wiped them away. He sat down next to me, drinking a glass of Scotch.

"I'm sorry Eb ..." He mumbled, and I blinked. Damon ... Appologize? He even used my nickname. I was overcome by a sudden happiness and I hugged Damon, he froze, probably shocked but after finishing his glass of Scotch he hugged me back ... And it felt so nice! I could of stayed there forever, but then Damon let go, staring at the wall.

"They're going to know somethings up Eb, they'll wander why you aren't leaving the house and why your pale." He said, and I felt sad, not being able to see Elena or Jeremy again ...

"Damon ... I want you to do something for me." I asked, uncertain of the idea forming in my head. He looked up at me, concerened at me serious voice.

"Sure." He said

"Promise me." I said harshly, and managed a fake smile. "It's nothing big."

"Fine ..." He said warily and I sat down.

"I want you to tell them ..." I hesitated before carrying on. "That i'm dead. That some vampire drained me and threw my body into the river." I said, and saw Damons face go through a number of emotions: Shock, anger, sadness, depression and something I thought I would never see  on Damon Salvatores face.

Love.

"Absoloutly NOT." Damon yelled and stood up, anger radiating off him. I sighed, and locked my eyes with his.

"Please Damon ... It's the only way to fix this!" I yelled, tears threatening to leap out of my eyes. He flashed me a furious look and dissapeared. I leant on the wall for support and cried.

"I love you Damon ..." I mumbled before running into the basement, and taking a single bag of blood. At first, the taste was ... OK. But then, it tasted better than chocolate cake. I was over the moon with happiness until I finished it, and I felt something inside of me fighting to get loose, I looked in the mirror and gasped at what I saw, veins were circling my eyes. I ran in shame, and hid in the guest room. Inside on the bed, was a ring with a note attatched, curiously and read it.

Ebony.

This here is a lapis luzi ring, it will allow you to go in the sun. Do what you want, I don't really care but I will tell them. Just don't get yourself into a mess as you always do.

Take care, Damon.

I glared at the note and threw it into the fire furiously, before shoving the ring on, which was a ruby red color with sapphire green markings. I dissapeared out the door, thinking of only one thing. One person.

Damon.

Am I actually falling in love? Or am I just another girl to him ...