Ebony Gilbert: The secret sister (Vampire Diaries fan fiction)

I couldn't help my self, I just had to make a vampire diaries fan fiction book <3 

TEAM DELENA!

Hope you enjoy!

By the way!! This is just a fan fic, I do not claim any of the characters except for Ebony!

*~*

Dear Diary,

Yet another day has passed, and the Grief is slipping away. Truth be told I feel like a zombie ... Life just isn't the same anymore. I lost the only person I could confide in. My mother was dead, she was gone and there was nothing I can do about it. Life to me, is hardly worth it anymore. I plaster on smiles everwhere I go, but deep inside I feel the ping of sadness wash over me ...

This has to stop! I can't go on like this, the constant thoughts of my parents haunts my mind, and I can't make it go away ... All I want is for something NORMAL to happen for once. But apparently that's too much to ask for ...

Ebony xoxo 

I finished pouring out my emotiones into the dull brown diary that sat in my hands, I sighed and put it on my bed side desk and let out a sigh again. I looked up at the mirror and met my reflection . I plastered on a smile, and the reflection mirrored me. I stood and stared at it for a few minutes before grabbing the brush that lay next to a picture of me, Elena, Jeremy and ... my Parents. I looked away before the tears would start, and foccused on brushing my hair. I eventually combed it out, and it lay straight on my shoulders as normal. I searched my room for a pair of black skinny jeans, and plain purple top. I sighed and walked into the hall way, still in my pajamas. I knocked on Elena's door and she too, was up.

"Hey Eb, whats up?" She said, and smiled. But I saw through it, I sighed and hugged her, the fake smile faded and was replaced with our expresionless faces. I shook my head, remembering why I knocked.

"Where are my skinny jeans and purple top Elena?!" I asked in a rather demanding tone, she rolled her eyes at me and dissapeared into her room, only to reappear with a pile of clothes.

"Don't over react Eb, they're completely fine!" She said, trying to chuckle. I let out a genuine giggle at her attempt, and my eyes widened. That was the first time I had actually laughed without it being forced out of me. I took the clothes, and without another word we went our separate ways. 

It had been like this for weeks, me and Elena were slipping away from each other. I slammed my door shut angrily, and practically shoved on the clothes and finishing the look with a pair of converse trainers.

'I look badass' I thought, smirking at my reflection. A tall slender girl looked back at me from the mirror, she was taller and her features were beautiful. I added a small amount of eye liner and walked downstairs. I didn't bother to put up my 'Happy' sheild around Jenna and Jer, they were family to me. After our parents deaths, Jer had took the news hard and started hanging out with the stoner kids. Elena was the kind one of the family, always hugging and comfoting. While I resorted to threats, or tantrums. I nibbled on a peice of toast Jenna had ready for us.

"So ... School starts again today. I feel like the easter bunny ..." I said sarcastically, rolling my eyes. I wished nothing more than to be away from this depressing hell hole. Jenna was pacing around the kitchen. I raised an eyebrow at Jeremy, and he shrugged and walked off towards the door. Once he was gone, I didn't have to worry about him. 

"Whats worng Jenna?" I asked curiously, she looked at me mumbling.

"Have you got your money with you? What about your underwear?" She said panicked, I forced out a chuckle, and patted her on the back awkwardly. Jenna was still trying to play the motherly role, but frankly it wasn't helping. At all.