The truth.

I'd spent the rest of the day ranting to Elena about Damon Salvatore, telling her all about my run in with my 'Not now a Stalker Stalker'. She seemed to understand in the end, and she was just as fuming as I was.

"Let's go question attack Stefan!" We yelled simontaniously, and couldn't hide the grins that crept up onto our faces. She shook her head and lead the way out towards the Mystic Grill, where she texted Stefan to meet her. I think she forgot to mention me, because he seemed taken back when I was there.

"Hey lover boy!" I said, winking. He rolled his eyes and sat down near Elena, his hand on hers. I practically tried to glare their hands to death. 

"So. What is it you and Elena want?" He said, glaring back at me. For some reason, he didn't like me.

"Oh you know .... just wanted to check on my sisters future husband" I said, yawning. Elena's foot then connected with my shin under the table and I yelled in pain. I glared at Elena and kicked her back with more force.

"THAT HURT!!!" She yelled at me, and stormed off. I leaned back with a satisfied smile on my face. I turned to a confused Stefan.

"Listen lover boy. Tell me the truth or I promise I will make your life hell" I said, grinning slightly.

"She will too." A voice said behind, one that I would recognize anywhere. I turned around to greet her.

"BONNIE!" I yelled happily, and leaped out of my chair, hugging her.

"How are you?!" I asked, grinning madly. She smiled from me to Stefan.

"Amazing. You? And is this your boyfriend?" She aked curiously, and my jaw almost hit the floor. I heard Stefan chuckle and I turned round, throwing a fork at him.

"Shut up right now!" Growls at him quietly and turns back to Bonnie.

"Nope. He's Elena's. I'm good though thanks!" I asked, and she checked her watch.

"So sorry Ebony but I have to go!" She said, smiling sadly. I hugged her.

"It's fine. call around later yeah?" I asked and she nodded, walking away. I turned back to Stefan and glared

"So ... Spill. Or I tell Elena you have Herpies." I said, grinning. Stefan tried not to chuckle, I saw the raging battle in his mouth, To laugh  ... Or not to laugh? That is the question.

"Fine. I'm a vampire, I was turned in the 1800's by another Vampire called Katherine, who was then burnt in a chruch along with 27 other vampires. My brother Damon has come back to try and get her out somehow, after learning she wasn't dead and that Emily had placed  a protection spell on the tomb they escaped in to. They can't get out." He said, being expressionless.

"So thats who Damon was talking about ..." Murmers, but obviously, Stefan heard me, I know had his attention.

"You know Damon?" He asked curiously.

"Yep! Me and Elena went over to your house yesterday and Damon was there. I also learnt he was my stalker!" I said cheerily, smiling. Stefan seemed confused and blinked.

"Wait .. Stalked? Why are you Happy?! Damon is a blood thirsty killer, he wont keep you alive because you look just like Katherine." He saud bluntly, and I felt this sudden anger arise in me. I picked up a glass and hurled it at his face, he seemed shocked but his vampire speeds allowed him to catch it.

"YOU CANNOT TELL ME WHAT TO STEFAN SALVATORE! YOU THINK THAT I CARE? IT'S GOT NOTHING TO DO WITH MY LIFE!" Yells at him, and storms off, thinking to myself.

So do stakes really work?

Ofcourse they do! They have to die somehow!

Yeah but you've never killed a vampire before have you?!

Well neither have you!

I mumbled angrily at the litle voice in my mind. I needed time to my self so I walked to the forest, and I swear if Damon is there I will stake him in the eye.

I sat down underneath my favorite tree, a large and ancient looking oak tree. I smiled and stroked it's roots. Yes I was a freak of nature at times. I leaned my head against the tree and slid down onto my back, so I was staring at the sky. I heard a familiar Woosh and groaned.

"If you don't go away in three seconds, I will hunt you down and stake you in the eye with a spoon .." Mutters angrily, and Damon appeared infront of me, that stupid yet somehow attracitve grin on his face.

"So I guess Saint Stefan told you our little secret." He said. I knew he seemed shocked, as he was acting slightly more cockier than usual. I nodded, ignoring him.

"Yup. And frankly, I'm not in the mood since your brother thinks he can tell me what to do!" Says, anger rising in my voice. 

"But he is right, what if you got hurt?" He asked, hiding a grin. I rolled my eyes in response.

"Since when did you care?! And life is about taking risks, If someone feels like killing me then they are going to have one hell of a challange." Says loudly, hoping to see at least one spark of fear in his eyes, and alas ... There was none. I clenched the ground in fustration.

"Leave before I keep up with my staking promise!" I barked at him, and to my surprise he left. I let out a reliefed smile.

"Finally alone ..." Smiles and closes my eyes for one second, and when I open them again I'm being shook by Elena, with Jeremy and Stefan and strangely enough, Damon behind her. I groaned and batted her hand away.

"Go away ... I want to sleep." Murmers, and Elena tries to drag me up. I manage a weak attempt to kick her knee and she lets go, glaring.

"Why did you disturb me anyway?!" I asked, my hatred spilling out.

"Because you have been gone for four hours again! Luckily Damon here said he'd seen you." She said, I nodded and stood up, glaring at everyone.

"Does Elena know?" I asked, and Stefan nodded. 

"Well then, I see no reason for myself to be kept around." I announced and began walking away, a slightly dangerous sparkle in my eyes. I faintly heard Damon and Stefan talking.

"She's definetly like Katherine ..." I heard Stefan say, I resisted the urge to grab a branch, snap it and poke him with it until he dies.

"At least she's not as bitchy yet." Damon said, and I stopped in my tracks.

"Well this bitch can hear you and she is about to come over there and stake you where the sun don't shine if you DON'T SHUT UP!" Yells, glaring at them angrily. Damon smirked while Stefan frowned and turned back to Elena, I continued walking. 

Yep, he hates you.

Shut up Douche!

But it's true!

I guess it is but that still means you shut up!

I sighed and climbed through my window, not wanting to awake Jeremy or Jenna up. I collapsed onto my bed and sighed.

"What has my life become ..." Moans and falls asleep.