What was that for?!

I finally came around when I felt a painful throbbing around the back of my head, instantly, my hand went up to the back of my head, and I felt blood on my hand. I let out a groan and forced myself up into a sitting position. My eyes darted around the strange room I was in, as far as I knew no one was in. I went to stand up but a wave of dizzyness washed over me and I groaned in pain, sitting back down. I heard a loud woosh and within a blink, there was someone standing in front of me: A vampire to be percise.  He tilted his head at me and I coppied him, hiding a smirk.

"Katerina?" He asked, his voice full of confusion and hidden anger. I glared at him, standing up.

"I am NOT Katerina and If you do not let me go right now I swear I will stake you were the sun don't shine!" I said in a dangerous whisper, hoping to intimidate him. He frowned at me and stood there for  a few minutes. 

I swear if someone else calls me Katherine they will face the wrath of Ebony Fucking Gilbert!

Geeze Eb ... Angry much?!

Shut up you deranged maniac!

I folded my arms over my chest and sat down, making my self comfy.

"Do you have any water?" I asked, and he blinked, I probably took him by surprise. And then his eyes darted to my bloodied hand. I drew it away slowly, and his they veins around his eyes showed up.

"Just a little taste ..." He asked and bent down, I whipped my hand away and slapped him across the face.

"GEEZE! Frickin' vampires ... You can't just go around sucking peoples blood! Especially since i'm technically your guest!" I said growling. I tried to hide my fear, since I knew I had probably pissed him off to the max. His fangs flashed out and he zoomed towards me.

"JASPER!" A female voice called out.

Obviously a vampire too.

I know ... It's like we're in some sort of vampire coven!

Yup ...

The vampire known as Jasper sent me a murderous glare and stalked off just as the other one approached. I rolled my eyes. She looked me up and down and frowned, like the other vampire did.

"Let me guess. Your going to ask if I'm Katherine, I'll say no, and you'll get all grumpy like your friend over there right?" I asked, sarcasm dripping off my voice. She smirked slightly and thumped down a glass of water.

"Thanks" I murmered, knowing she can hear me and I drank it.

"So ... you are?" I asked her, trying to make an awkward convosation.

"Rose. I know who you are, Ebony right? Tell me Ebony ... why aren't you running for your life?" She asked, smiling innocently.

"Well, why bother running when I could probably get three steps away before being captured again." I explained, shrugging boredly.

Rose nodded.

"Well ... You're smart." She said sarcastically. 

"So. I don't suppose your going to let me go to the Masquerade party by anychance?" I asked, grinning.

"Well, no. But I might pick up Elena on the way. I only need one dopple ganger but two .... my day just keeps getting better and better ." She said with a grin, and I stood there confused.

"Dopple ganger?" I asked curiously

"Ask your sister, she's been keeping many things from you Ebony." She said with a wink and walked away. I yelled after her.