Forgive and forget? Nahhh ....

Days passed since the 'incident' and I had refused to leave my room. The door was barricaded with a wardroboe and a dresser and the window was glued shut. Me, being the grumpy person I am sat on my bed stubbornly, staring at the wall. So far I had survived on a stash of Coca cola and some food I snuck up. Sure I got a little hyper at times but I solved it by throwing things at Damon and Stefan when ever they came near my window. At first, it was fun. Now? I feel like jumping out the window.

Wait .... Thats not a bad idea! Katherine (My voice if you don't remember)

Yeah but Damon and Stefan will probably be lurking outside again. I replied

Meh, maybe you could just play dead? 

Are you that dumb?

Well I am connected to your brain.

That was such an insult i'm going to die on the floor instead!

Teehee! I had the last word! Katherine sung in a sing song voice. I rolled off my bed in a ninja like motion and creeped over to the window, careful not to make any sound. Peeking out my window, I saw no Damon or Stefan waiting near the house. I slid the window open silently and took a deep breath, before crawling onto the ledge were I allowed my self to fall.

At first, It was like flying, and I was actually enjoying my suicide. Then I hit the ground and the pain came. After 10 seconds of pure agony, a familiar blackness clouded my vision and I managed a faint smile before I fainted. 

My eyes blinked open and my first thought was: 'Oh man I'm still alive?!' And then I saw the bright light. My eyes widened and I smiled.

"I'm in heavan aren't i?" I said, squealing with excitement, and then in a blink, it was dark again. I groaned angrily  and felt myself being lifted up. I looked around and it was still dark. I thumped whoever was carrying me in the chest and they let out a deep chuckle I would no anywhere. Damon.

"LET ME GO BEFORE I SHOVE A STAKE COVERED IN GARLIC SO FAR UP YOU'RE ASS YOU'LL CHOKE ON IT!" I said in ear piercing scream, Damon winced and accidently dropped me. I felt a wave of agonizing pain wash over me, and I bit my lip to stop myself from crying. I was picked up again, and It seemed like we were walking for a while, so I drifted off into a sleep. 

I woke up to hear voices, but they seemed far away, I tried to lean foward to listen, but the same pain from earlier washed over me and I groaned. The talking stopped and I felt all eyes on me as people walked over. Once again my eyes adjusted to the new light, and I saw 5 blurry faces looking down at me. I made a weak attempt to batt their faces away. 

"Sleepy time ..." I murmered.

"Oh no you don't .." The voice I recognized to be Damon's said, and one of the faces dissapeared out of sight. A few seconds later it reappeared again, carrying a bucket of something. Realization hit me along with what seemed like a gallon of iceburgs turned to water. I screamed and shot up, jumping to my feet before falling back down again, and clutching my chest which was burning with pain.

"DAMON! LOOK WHAT YOU DID!" Elena screamed, the faces were becoming less blurry and I sighed.

"All of you go away." I said loudly, staying still so I didn't hurt my self again.

"Please Ebony  ... We're just trying to help." Elena pleaded.

"You can help by jumping of cliffs ..." I mumbled angrily. 

"You don't mean that ..." Elena insisted. "You're just angry about the whole secret thing aren't you?" She asked and I nodded. "Well I already said I'm sorry." She said and sighed. I turned my head to Jeremy.

"Jeremy get the hell out right now before I get someone to chase you out of here!" I yelled angrily, Jeremy looked at me sadly and walked out the room. I felt a tiny pang of guilt but that was quickly overwhelemed with anger again.

"So what is Gaymon doing here? And Saint Stefan?!" I asked, venom in my voice. Damon and Stefan glared at me, clearly not liking their new names. Elena glared at me, secretly telling me to lay off Stefan. I nodded in return.

"Fine. But what Is Gaymon doing here?!" I demanded, and Damon cleared his throat.

"Shut up!" He barked, and I resisted the urge to shrink into dust. I put on a brave face.

"No, you!" I replied curtly, ending our convosation. Elena looked at me.

"He wanted to see if you were Ok." She said, ignoring Damons glares.  I smiled faintly at that but hid it. Instead I snorted.

"Yeah right, that's why he tried to choke me!" I said angrily, and Damon shrugged.

"I wanted to kill Katherine and you just decided to play dumb. It made me angry." He said and I glared at him venemously.

 Oh how I wish Looks could kill, that way he would drop dead!

After I thought to my self, there was an wakward silence that I decided to break.

"So what did happen to Katherine?" I asked, and they all exchanged glances.

"She's in the tomb. Look we have some ... news to tell you. Elijah is coming to collect You For the ceremony to Kill Klaus, the oldest and most badass vampire there is, not to mention Elijha's brother. Klaus would kill you but you're not just a Dopple ganger, you're too much like Katherine to be like that." Stefan said, and I stood up, the pain subsiding.

"Listen hear Bunny eater, just because I'm human doesn't mean you can go around calling me Katherine. Just because I can be a bitch at times does not give you the right to say that!" I said, my voice low and threatening. Surprisingly, Stefan backed off, and I stormed out the room. My first thought was to go to the woods, so I did. Me being me ... I was oblivious to the big whole in the ground near Fell's church. I fell in and landed on my feet, my face automatically contorted in pain waiting for the agonzing burning to start. But it didn't. I sighed in relief and sat down near the walls. no clue on how to get out. Instead, I walked over to a stone wall with symbols etched on it. I leaned against it and heard a croaking voice that sounded familiar to me. Curiously I put my ear to the door.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Ebony, I thought you were dead." She said, slightly shocked.

"Well I'm not. Surprise bumping into you here." I said, while trying to push the door away, sadly I only managed to push it a little, but enough to shed light on the inside of the cave, where Katherine sat reading.

"Well, you're stupid sister and her boyfriends locked me in here." She said growling.

"Thats what they'd do alright ..." I said angrily. I looked around and spotted a bottle of blood that was left on the ground. I chucked it through the cave to Katherine and she boshed it down.

"Tell me everything and I'll try and get you out." I bargined, and she chuckled.

"You really are like me .." She murmered before beginning her story. 

"It all began in the 1800;s ..." She began, and I sat there listening patiently. I didn't shed a tear at all, I just sat there.

"And that is where I am today." She finished. I was thankful she included the facts that Bonnie was a witch and Caroline was a vampire and that Jenna was stabbed. I can't believe I didn't know about any of this!!

"Klaus will come for You Ebony. I'm offering you a way out." She said, and I noticed she had cut her arm with her nail, and that it was dribbling into a cup. I looked at it hesitantly and I nodded.

"In the cup though, I'm not stupid enough to walk into a cave that Vampires can't get out of." I said, she chuckled and nodded, a small amount of blood trickling in until it was around 3 inches full. She passed it to me using a stick and I drunk it, ignoring the horrible taste. Once I finished she looked at me satisfied and nodded.

"You chose a wise decision." She said.

"Snap my neck." I said, and she nodded, I walked in and expected her to suck the blood out of me or something, but she didn't. Instead she fed me more blood and then snapped my neck. I died feeling shocked ....