Rude awakenings.

• Dedicated to Dark-Violet for being an amazing Vampire Diaries fan fiction writer!

I woke up the next morning to see Elena hovering over me and shaking my shoulders. I made a pheeble attempt at shoving her away, and ended up falling off my bed. Too tired to move I decided that the floor would be a better place to sleep. Elena was frowning at me, I couldn't see it but I could literally feel it ... creepy huh?

Elena was tapping her foot on the floor before she bent down and tried to pull me to my feet. When I said tried  ... She failed epically. We both ended up on the floor and I grinned at her.

"Comfy huh" I asked, and she slapped my arm. Hard. I glared at her and slapped her arm back.

"That hurt you bunny head!" I frowned and stood up, my hair frazzled madly. I yawned and went to brush it down, leaving Elena on the ground frowning. I brushed my hair down so it was reasonably straight. I spun round on her, a grin on my face.

"If you don't leave, I'm stripping off in front of you and getting my clothes on. With you in here." I said, and she jumped to her feet and ran to the door. Ofcourse, everyone knew I was deadly serious.

"You chose wisely ..." I said, even though Elena had most likely ran down stairs by now. I changed out of my pajamas, into a pair of rainbow colored converse trainers, some black skinny jeans and a plain white t-shirt. I smiled at my appearance and skipped out of the door. Elena was in the kitchen with Jeremy and Jenna, I grinned at them all and stood in line. Jenna handed us our money for the day, and Jer practically dived for the door as soon as it was time. I had never EVER seen him be excited for school. I rolled my eyes and left with Elena. 

"So ... whats this about you and Stefan meeting?" I asked, a grin on my face. She looked at me, and I swore she blushed!

"It was nothing really! I was at the graveyard writing in my diary and things started going weird, like there was this fog and a raven ..." She muttered nervously. I looked at her concerned, it wasn't like elena to be scared easily. But she wasn't finished.

"And ... I sort of got scared and ran. I met Stefan in the woods after I fell over, he gave me my diary back and freaked and ran when I showed him the gash on my leg. I guess he's a bit squirmish around blood. And that is how I met the hottie Stefan Salvatore." She said in a dreamy way. I groaned and put my head in my hands.

"Seriously Lena ... he is not that hot!" I said, and Elena slapped my arm. I stomped her foot angrily.

"Thats the second time you hit me!" I snapped at her, and she looked away from me in a childish, immature way. I stuck my tounge out at her and looked the other way too. Me and Elena rarely got on, in fact I doubted we were related at times, but when I look at her, I see me. I hate it at some times. We arrived at Mystic falls after an awkward, silent 20 minute walk. We went out separate ways instantly. I went to hang out with Jer, even though he is in the 'stoner group.' I just preferred him to Elena. I never got stoned with Jer, I just sat with him and talked, he often opened up to me when we're there, such as how he thinks he loves Vicki Donovan, the school slut as I call her. I never told him off, Like Elena did. It was Jer's life after all. I waved at Jer who was hanging around with the other stoners. I skipped over and sat down on the ground. Normally, the way I acted people would of thought I was high anyway. Jer sat down near me, but his eyes never left Vicki, who was making out passionatly with Tyler Lockwood, the school Manwhore. I glared at them, and put an arm on Jer.

"It's ok Jer, just ignore them." I said, even though I knew he would ignore me. I left him to stare for a few minutes before I became impatient. I sighed, I reisisted the urge to just leave, but at times like these Jeremy needed me. 

I was still sat down, when Jer had had enough and walked towards Vicki and Tyler. He shoved Tyler, which broke their long  and distusting kiss. Tyler shoved him back, I shot to my feet. I may of been a girl but no one. and I mean NO ONE!  Touches my brother. Tyler's hands curled into fists, and I stood in front of my brother.