Prologue

hey guys! part 2 of Calming the Tides has begun! now, a note before we begin, I know that in part 1 of CTT, Serenity's ship was called the Black Raven. I have changed the name to the White Raven instead. I will try to go back and change it in the previous part, but I figured I should tell ya'll anyways.

E N J O Y !

Prologue

Two years ago, my life as a pirate—the life I was meant to live—began with the death of my father.

I was also hung, but I didn’t die.

I woke up in a wooden coffin, floating in the middle of the ocean, a few days later. That was when I discovered the first of my abilities. In sea water, I become a mermaid.

You see, I am not a normal woman. I am the daughter of Calypso, Goddess of the sea. Captain Seawater raised me as his own, but he was not my real father. My real father was Lord Cutler Beckett, the man who sentenced my father and I to death. I wanted revenge on Beckett, and the Gods granted my wish. They brought me back to life and allowed me to seek my revenge.

I came across my childhood friends, Will and Elizabeth, as they sailed to Singapore in search of the pirate lord Sao Feng. They were on a quest to save Jack Sparrow from Davy Jones’ Locker. Captain Barbossa offered me a place on his crew and, because this quest would bring me closer to Beckett and give me a chance to kill him, I joined them. At the time, I didn’t know that Barbossa only offered me a place on the crew because he suspected I had one of the nine Pieces of Eight.

To make a long story short, we found Jack, brought him back, and battled with Davy Jones for control of the sea. We won, and I had my revenge on Beckett.

That done, the pirates all sailed their separate ways, and I reclaimed my father’s ship, the White Raven. I left Jack to his own pirate ways, despite the love I have for him. At the time, it was the best thing to do. He needed to figure things out, and I needed to claim my father’s title as Captain of the White Raven, and Pirate Lord of the Black Sea.

Of course, when I learned that Jack had lost the Black Pearl again, I wasn’t far, and was able to give him a lift.

We then went on a very long voyage to find the Fountain of Youth. I won’t go into details about our quest, because it would be pointless. We never found the Fountain, or I didn’t at least. Jack and I got separated at White Cap Bay, and I only just managed to escape with my crew.

Now, if you didn’t know, White Cap Bay is a mermaid infested waters. I highly recommend staying as far away as possible if you value your life.

I haven’t seen Jack since then, but I’ve heard rumors, so I know he isn’t dead. Currently, I am sailing towards London, where rumor has it Jack has a ship and is looking for a crew. I assume he must be preparing to search for the Fountain of Youth again, and I intend to join him and assist him in any way I can.

After all, I am the daughter of Calypso. Who better to sail the seas with than me?

what do you guys think? I will hopefully be adding chapter one soon, but you know how it is. School comes first! Don't forget to;

Like!

Comment!

Vote!

Whatever floats your boat!

XD