•Long day•

As Justin walk my direction, he take a seat next to me in the back of the class. I smell his cologne from where I am the scent is smell so good I just want to pull him closer 'snap out of it Olivia you dont even know the guy' I thought to myself. I started taking deep breaths and I guess I caught my teacher attention because she asked if I was okay "im fine" I answered back calmly.

        I turned to look at justin to see what he was doing and rite when I turn my head in his direction he's already staring at me.I know im blushing because I feel my cheeks burning and I just cant help to stare at his beautiful  hazel eyes. I break eye contact and look down still blushing.I dont what it is about him that make me feel attracted to him.     

   After spanish class I went to English and rite when I walk in I spot Justin sitting in the back staring at me. 'today is going to be a long day' I thought.

                                                                     ♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥

School was finally over and I was so happy to get the day over with. while im walking to my car I cant help to notice the same group of boys from this morning "ugh im not in the mood" I say to myself."Olivia" I guess the tan boy from this morning finally notice me "yess"i said flatly "im sorry about calling you a bitch this morning, see im not a morning person" I was suprised he apologized and called me by my name, "its fine" I say a little more sincere "by the way my name is Andre this is james" he points to a cute boy standing beside him with a beenie hat on and skateboard "..this is Malik" he points to a short boy with a tattoo sitting on a hood of a volvo car "...and this is Justin" Justin is looking down trying to avoid contact.

          I feel a little hurt but I dont know why because I barely even know him, "nice to meet you guys" I say nicely they all nodd at me and say hey except for justin.

           "need a ride ?"Andre asked "No her car is rite there" Justin states, his voice is like a deep melody that I will love to listen to everyday and will never get tired of it. "stalker much" Malik joke everybody laughs except me and Justin,"well I will see you guys around" I say trying to get to my car and take off these heels, "wait Olivia we going to get a bite to eat want to come along?" I look at Justin and he staring at me now.

              "Sure" I say while staring at Justin, I pull out my Iphone 5s texting my mom I'll be home later. Andre tell me to follow them to the nearest pizza parlor, we went to Pizza Hut and it was so good.I had 3 slices ,I didnt eat breakfast or lunch. I notice Justin went outside to get some air, I stand up and go out there with him."Hi" I say to him "hi" he say back,"why are you out here alone?" I ask "just need some air I guess what about you?" "same it is kinda stuffy in there" we both stare at each other."wow" I accidentally say out loud "what" he say "your eyes" I say accidentally being to foward "oh thanx" he laughs a little "your smile" and I cant stop whats coming out my mouth "your lips" I continue, and we just stare at each other.

              "Olivia can I ask you something?" "yes" "Why did you come to Salem Highschool? I mean school started last month why you come late?" "last minute move because my mom job" I said carefully "oh" he say. "Ready to go back in?" he ask me nicely "No thank you im about to go home and sleep " I say giving a lite laugh "oh well I will walk you to your car, im going to go ahead and leave to" and he silently walk me to my car as we both reach for the door handle are hands touch and I swear I felt electricity and I know he felt it to. "bye olivia see you tommorw" "bye justin thank you for walking me to my car".

         I drive off and turned on the radio and Big sean song come on and I start singing loud 'when you said it was over you shot rite through my heart why you let these hoes tear what we had apart...". As I drive home all I think about is hazel eyes.