Christmas

"Justin wake up! Olivia wake up! Aqua wake up its christmas!" Justin's 4 year old nephew Tyler said running in the room yelling,then ran out wakeing everybody in the house up, I look at the clock on the wall it was 5:30. I roll over to my side faceing Justin "Merry Christmas babe" I say "Merry Chrismas Love" he say back rubbing my hair out my face "Merry Christmas to you to" Justin say to Aqua who is wide awake "Merry Chrismas mommy's miracle baby" I say giving her a kiss on her cheek.

      As I carry Aqua downstairs to where everybody else was saying Merry Christmas. "Merry Christmas baby and im sorry about yesterday " my mom say to me "thank you mommy and it's a new day I love you and Merry Christmas" I say and walk away to the Christmas tree where everybody was waiting to open gifts. As everybody sit on the couches and floors Jeremy stood up to talk "Merry Christmas everyone and I hope this is not the last one we all share together, I want to say congratulations to my son and his beautiful mate Thank you Guys for the new addition to the pack and the new princess I love you and im proud of you both" he say and I realize im tearing up a little but Justin whiped away a tear the fell down my cheek "Now go crazy kids open your gift, then young adults, then adults" and everyone started laughing as we saw all the little kids look for their gift.

     It wasnt that much kids only 6 and only 2 was siblings and the other 4 was not blood related, they all were around the same age; 10,11,8,9,7, the youngest was 4 Edward,Lily,Marcus,Brook,Ginger, and Mason. Mason was the 4 year old who ran our room this morning, Mason and Lily was related and she was 7. Ginger is 9, Brook is 10, Marcus 12,  and Edward 11.

   They were all excited and energized opening their gifts,  it was entertaining. Jeremy and I took Aqua by the tree to open her gifts "Lola can you please take pictures" I ask her while she sipped on her coffee "of course honey" she say and I hand her my phone and show her how to take them. Since Aqua was only and infant she didnt understand what was going on so she wasnt into it, Justin bought her 'I love Daddy' and ' I'm a daddy's girl' and also 'Daddys #1' shirts and everyone was laughing "haha very funny" I say nudging him in his arm. He also bought her baby Jordans that were adorable. I open the gift I bought Aqua and put it on her wrist and its fit perfectly as I look at the bracelet I notice it had diamonds around it I was suprise I didnt recognize it last night "Thats beautiful" my mom say rubbing from behind "I agree with her that bracelet is perfect and its engraved with our names love" Justin say leaning in giving me a kiss on the cheek."Already spoiling her and she only 5 days old" Jeremy say and we all laugh, I open the gift Jeremy and Lola got Aqua I started to cry and was a picture of Jeremy and I holding Aqua when she was first born the picture was in black and white "I love it" I say jumping up giving Lola and Jeremy both a hug "Thank you so much, I really appreciate it" I say "Olivia your family" Lola say. I finally felt like I belong somewhere.

   Time went by and everybody open there gifts I received pair of the new Jordans and a bracelet that have Justin, Aqua and I name engraved in it and also some make-up. Justin was so excited about his gift and brought a smile to my face but soon enough I fell asleep while rocking Aqua. "Love wake up breakfast is ready" I hear Justin whisper in my ear,  I finally open my eyes and find myself back in bed with Aqua still sound asleep."How long have I been sleep?" I ask rubbing my eyes "umm about 4 hours its 9:10 now" he answer "okay give me a minute" I say pulling the covers back over my head "no love, you need to eat and Aqua do to" and right when he said that Aqua started crying. Justin bathe Aqua and also got her dress into pink sweatpants and a white 'Daddys #1' shirt it was so adorable so I took pictures and posted it on Instagram. I haven't been on instagram since I moved here and it felt weird to go through all my old pictures of my friends, right when I uploaded the picture my bestfriend Kelsie commented:

@KelsieLove: omg girl is that your baby IS THAT YOUR BABY?

@Pink_ovoxo (me): lol is it that obvious?

@KelsieLove: call me!

@Pink_ovoxo: okae

  Knowing Kelsie I know she was going to ask alot of questions, I dialed her number and on the first ring she answered "Olivia Knight-Green did you have a baby? with who? when ? whats her name? im coming to see you this weekend!" she say and all I did was laugh " I had her December 20, with my boyfriend of course and her name is Aqua because of her dads eyes and yay that'll be great!"  I say answering all my friend question "So you just had her?! 5 days ago and Merry Christmas babe!" and I just laugh at her "yes I just had her and Merry Christmas to you to but I have to go hopefull I'll see you in 2 days" I say "alright bye Liv" and I hung up.I didnt see Justin in the room so I guess he was already downstairs. I took a nice hot shower and decided to flat iron my hair, since it was Christmas wnd we didnt have any plans I put on a red sweater and black leggings.

  I went downstairs and saw Justin feeding Aqua and Lola sitting on Jeremy lap laughing. As I was getting ready to take a picture on my phone a text message popped up:

unknown: I know your secret

Me: who is this?

unknown: beautiful site isnt it? baby daddy feeding his precious daughter, grandparents laughing all in love huh?

I rush over to the window panicking wondering how this person know all this

unknown: you there?

Me: who is this?

unknown: wow how you going to figure out who I am and you dont even know yourself sweetie.

I didnt know what this person ment, I was confused.Drama never end not even on Christmas.