*Him*

We all been in love before a point of time and some of us had to start at a new school, not knowing anybody and feeling alone and also dealing with people who talk down on use.Through out all the disadvantages its this one person thing or place that keep us togther, or even to keep us whole and happy and this story.Olivia find out why she never feel complete and she finally realize who she is mento be.continue to read about Olivia life changing and emotional momemts. comment/vote please~Nena♥

   I was so annoyed with my mother this morning, as I walked to my new new pearl white Mercedes I start to feel bad.I purposely slam the door knowing my mom said she she loved me. "No Friends No love" I  said one more time to myself as I sat in my car, getting ready to put my keys in the ignition.    

    As I drove to school I started thinking about where im going to sit at lunch,and how im going to find my classes.It was a red light and I  was waiting impatiently for the light to turn green.To speed time I decided to turn on the radio. A song by Chris Brown came on "but if the sky was turning red I know we be safe right here in my bed laying face to face.." I  sung loudly "oh girl I love the way you sound when you rain on me so tonight lets act it out.." .

As I approached the school I turned off the radio. I sat in my car trying to collect my thoughts, but rite when I took my keys out of the ignition, I saw him.

                                                                     ★☆★☆★☆★☆

        I stared at him looking at how muscular and fit he is , his smile was so wide cheesing from ear to ear as he talk to a group a friends.I notice he have hazel eyes, I start to look at his outfit and notice he is wearing True Religion Jeans and a Diamond Supply hoodie and the new Green Glo Jordans. "hmmm good taste" I say quietly to myself, but as my eyes move up too his face my eyes meet his and i couldnt help but gasp in shock and embarrassment.

           I grabed my tote bag hurried out of my car feeling emberresed."Hey!" I heared an unfamiliar male voice call out behind me , "Hey new girl!" I turned around facing a group of boys but I notice one face out of the group, the boy I was stareing at earlier in my car. "My name is Olivia" I  said shyly  "Huh" one deep voice said, he was tan and look like the type to be a Football jock or very popular, "My name is Olivia, not new girl" "hmmm somebody a little salty this morning" I rolled my eyes and turned around and walked away "aye bitch we wasnt finish talking to you" I kept walking, "leave her alone man, we dont even know her" I heared one of the boys say and I automatically know that it was my mystery boy was the one who said that.

  As I make it to the building I pull out my schedule and see what class I have first period . Unfortunately I have Spanish I rolled my eyes at the thought of speaking spanish. my past years being in spanish wasnt that good, last year I barely passed the class. As I look for room 102 I notice that the lockers are red "ewww" I say to myself noticing a couple slobbing each other down on the lockers. As I turn the corner I see room 102, I open the door and everybody stared at me I looked down shyly.  "Ahh You must be Olivia Knight my new student, Bueños dias Olivia" "Hola" I said low "Olivia you can have a seat in the back just take notes if you can" "Ok" I said and hurried to the back of class. I hear the door open 'atleast im not the only person late' I thought to myself "Justin your late" I hear the teacher say out loud "sorry" Justin replied back and I notice the voice and I quickly looked up and it was my mystery boy stareing back at me, guess he not a mystery anymore.