Old Friends

Dr.Jordan said Aqua was okay and I was relieved and felt comfortable since Justin kept his promise and came in the morning.

  After we left the Hospital we decided to go to my mom house for Sunday dinner, Aqua and I had clothes at her house so I decided we'll get dress there.

  We pulled up to my mom house and I noticed a familiar car in the drive way "who is that?" I thought to myself "love you dont know who this person is?" I heard Justin voice say in my head "no I dont but lets go I find out" I say in my head. Justin unstrapped Aqua out her seat and handed her to me, she was awake and I was happy to her beautiful eyes.We walked up to my house and rung the doorbell and 2 seconds later my mom open the door "hey sweetheart!" she say pulling me into a side hug since I was holding Aqua "how is she?"my mom ask "shes good well atleast thats what Dr.Jordan told me" I say "and Justin how are you sweetie?" she ask him "im fine Janet" he say politely.

    We walk into the living room and there sitting in front of me is my old friend Kelsie and she is holding a baby in her hands  that look a couple months older then Aqua. "Hi" kelsie say with a faint smile on her face "umm hey kelsie" I say walking towards her and as I get closer to her I notice that the baby in her arms look just like her then I realize im not the only one who made life changing decisions. "Is this your baby?" I asked walking closer towards her "yes his name is Alex he is 3 month" she said, Justin came up beside me with Aqua in his hands. I looked at Justin and backed at Alex then Justin then Alex over and over again "this couldnt be right" I say then the room begins to spin "he cant be your son, he just cant be" I say over and over again "Olivia im sorry" those the last words I heard before the room went dark.