Suprises°

2 months later.

        Life, what can I say ? I been worried, for the past 2 months I missed 2 cycles. I planned on going to Walgreens to get a ginger ale to comfort my stomach it been feeling weird but I think I know why. I pulled up to the Walgreens parking lot and walked into the store straight to the pregnancy tests and grabbed one and I also hurried and grabbed a ginger ale.

     I went straight home in a rush feeling the adrenaline rush throught my body.Once I arrived home I went straight to my bathroom and peed on the pregnancy stick. 5 minutes went by and I looked at the test and broke down crying 'im pregnant' I say to myself. I dont plan on telling anybody about it, maybe I can runaway until I give birth no thats stupid, or maybe I can get an abortion 'No I'll never harm my baby' . Now it all make since the dreams about the beach is related to my future, im pregant with Justin's baby girl.

       I grab my phone and dial Justin number "hello" I hear him say, "I need you" thats all I can say and then I hung up. I waited 30 minutes until Justin arrives, we dont even say anything he just stare at me and I break down crying "Olivia what the hell is it?!, you got me standing he worried,can you pleaae talk to me baby" he say loudly trying to stay calm, "im..im...pregnant" I say crying even more. "What?How? we didnt use a condom did we" he say deep in thoughy "No" I whisper and run into my room and ball my eyes out on the bed. "I'll talk to you later Olivia, I need to go think" he say then walked downstairs out the front door, "No I love you" I say crying even more.

       4 hours passed by and my mom was finally home,"Mom I need to talk to you" my voice sounded so high pitch "Olivia what is it and why are your eyes red? have you been crying sweety?" she asked sounding concern "I messed up I moved to fast now I think Justin is mad at me, what happen if he dont love me anymore?" I say panicking "Olivia calm down I already know sweetheart we'll get through this" she said pulling me into a hug "How you know?" "Justin told his parents then Lola called me,I already had my breakdown" she said tearing up "Mommy im so sorry" I say crying all over again "like I said we'll get through this, I already scheduled you a docters appointment for tommorw get some rest" she say giving me a kiss on my forehead. I went straight to my room and called Justin phone but no answer, I wanted him to  be at the appointment with me tommorw, but hey maybe im best off by myself.

         I woke up feeling nauseous and my stomach was cramping bad. I didnt feel like getting dress up so I through on sweatpants and a hoodie. Me and my mother arrived to the docters faster then I thought, The lady at the front desk gave us some papers to fill out and after that Dr.Lorde came out she was tall and very pretty, "Olivia" thats me I said getting up "ah its nice to meet you honey come on in we are going to see how far along you are and your mother can come along as well okay?" she say  "sound good to me" "alright lay back on here and roll up your shirt,its going to be a little cold but it helps us see the baby" she was right it was really cold but on the screen I saw a small figure "is that her?" I asked curiously "how you know its a she?" she asked "im not sure just a feeling, can I hear her heart beat?" I asked "certainly" and along the quiet room came my baby heartbeat and I started tearing up wishing Justin was here "awwwe its okay hunny your 2 months along it seem like, we are going to put you on prenatal care for your baby can grow healthy" "alright thank you, it was nice too meet you" I say nicely "nice to meet you to but if you have any questions please call me, im going to call in your prescriptions" she say writing down something on a notebook "alright thank you again" I say walking out the room, my mom was smiling staring at me "what?" I say laughing "nothing your just going to be a great mother" and again I started to cry "thank you mommy".

                                                            #$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#

     After the Docters appointment and takeing some Vitamins and other medcines I went right to sleep. Suddenly I awoke from some noise, and there he was standing I  front of me "Justin what are you doing here?"  I say sitting up "Im sorry for how I reacted,it was..well I jus was suprised and I want to be with you forever but Olivia this is going to be hard, we're not exactly normal, we're werewolves" he say sitting next to me. I dont do nothing except lay my head on his lap and go back to sleep.

     2 hours later I awoke to a bad cramp in my stomach "ughhh" I cried out in pain,"Olivia whats wrong?" I here someone say then k remembered Justin was here "Nothing just cramping a little, do you mind if we go to your house ?" "Sure go pack you a bag of comfortable clothes and I'll be waiting for you amd my baby girl in the truck" he said winking "How you know its a girl?"  "just a dream"he say giving me another wink. I walk into my room quietly since I know my mom is sleep, I grab 1 pair of denim True jeamd and 2 pair of gray sweat pants and 2 pink and purple hoodies and a black tank top, and I also grabbed some bodywash, toothbrush, and make up. Before I walked out the door I hurried and grabbed my keys and Phone, I rush to the car since it was cold outside, "ready?" he say starting the car "ready" I say letting out a deep breath.

     30 minutes later we arrived too the front gate of the beautiful mansion. Justin hurries out the truck and get my door for me "thanks bae" I say grabbing my bag but Justin take that out my hand for me "I love you from the moon and back" "I love you from neptune and back" I say blushing.  Somebody open the front door and I noticed it was the butler Kenneth, "Hello sir" "Good afternoon madam and congratulations" he say with a wide smile, I walk fastly pass him "Umm Justin do everbody know about the pregnancy?" I say panicky "Im afraid so" he say sounding dissapointing "where is everybody?" "im not sure sweerty, probably out but do you want to shower? or in the morning?" he ask carrying my stuff upstairs to his room and I followed behind him. "Now will be great I say takeing out a pair sweatpants and hoodie out my bag" I walk to the bathroom and dont even bother shutting the door as I get undress not like he seen me before. I turn on the shower and it felt so good against my soft skin, I washed my body 2 times before getting out. I pinned my black hair into a messy but. I dryed off my body and notjce my clothes was replaced with a pair aof basketball shorts and a T-shirt 'good' I thought to myself because it did feel hot. I stared at my body and pictured my light brown skin having a big belly soon, I wonder how my baby going to turn out since Justin is tan white and im light brown, would she have hazel eyes like me? or blue eyes like her daddy? I got dress slowly and lotioned up.

        I walk into the room and it was empty, I walk down to the kitchen and it was empty, and then I walk into the game room in the basement wich was very big and noticed everybody was here; Justin parents Lola, Jeremy and his friends Andre, Malik, James and Esona, Jessica. "Hi everybody" I say shyly "Ayee prego" Andre say laughing very loud and out of no where I started to cry I felt so embarrassed I run out the room and out the house feeling like I have to be far away from everybody. 

       I kept running and I didnt even know where I was going, I felt like everything was a joke and everybody was laughing at me. I finally stop running when I reach a beach I neber been to it seem very busy, late bars, clubs and couples makeing out or walking on the beach. I didnt have no money or my cell phone even my ID on me so I just walked along the shore rubbing my small baby bump and thats when I realized I had a baby bump "Oh my baby I feel you,your growing, your real and I feel you" I say tearing up at the site of my baby bump. "OLIVIA THERE YOU ARE!" I hear Lola voice behind me I turn around amd see she is alone, "Yes sweety its just me and I see you have a baby bump now, crazy just how earlier today you just got the confirmation your pregnant" she say taking my hand and pulling me down into the sand and I notice she brough a towel and some chips and water. "Yeah I come here to think and this is where I came when I was pregnant with Justin, so I had a feeling you would be here" "yeah here I am me and my baby here alone" I say taking a sip of water "But Olivia it dont have to be this way sweety,its your decision to run away when your uncomfortable, your life is changing everyday and you need to start getting prepared so come on lets go home" I didnt know what to say so I reached for her and gave her a tight hug and didnt want to let go few minutes later we walked silently home. As we get to the mansion,she told me goodnight and went up to her room and I went up to Justin room. He was facing the wall, I try to walk silently to the bed. I slip under the convers and tangled my legs with his and nestled under his back "I love you to the moon and back" I whisper "I love you from neptune and back" my love say back to me.