Mistakes unforgettable

I couldnt let that happen, not here not now I knew what I had to do,fight back.My blood begin to boil, tears fell from my eyes because of the anger, my nails grew longer my bones grew stronger and out of no where I felt different.

    "turning into a werewolf huh" he ask and thats when I realized I am turning, I starred into his eyes that turned red again and "my princess your not finished developing, got a few more months ugh pathetic" he was rite I am pathetic how could I stand up to this huge man who is stronger and wiser. He starts diggen his nails into my wrist, I was still pinned up to the wall. Aqua started crying and it made me even madder because he didnt let me comfort her.I leaned my head against the wall and tried with all my might to get loose and I did, I threw the the hardest punch ever and busted his lip "I wouldnt have done that if I was you princess" he say smacking me and throwing me against the wall,hopefully somebody would hear the noise and save me from this nightmare.

                                                               \/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

   "Aqua wake up please love, Its over" I hear Justin say. I slowly open my eyes "is he here?" I asked looking around but my vision was blurry "Where is Aqua? is she okay" I ask beginning to panic "she is fine love, one of the pack members is a docter and he checking her out as we speak" he say rubbing my forehead "im sorry" he say "Justin its not your fault" I say rubbing his hand "yes I was supposed to protect you, how can I protect an entire pack and I cant even protect my family" he say tears building in his eyes and I knew what he needed.I got up and sat in his lap and held him "Love sometimes a man need to be held, you dont have to be strong for everybody we need to be strong for each other and Aqua  " I say kissing his forehead like he do me.

     We sat there for about 15 minutes until someone knocked on the door "Hey Justin she is doing great and healthy" Someone say walking in holding Aqua "Sorry princess I am Jordan" he say handing Aqua to me "Thank you Jordan but can you please see if Lola can watch her for a minute and can you also make sure my mother is okay" I say handing him back to Lola "right away ma'am" he say walking out the room with my babygirl.

   Justin didnt say anything except lay on my chest and I smooth out his hair with my hand."I love you Justin please dont let this get to you dont leave me in the dark baby please" I say crying "Justin please say something" I ask begging "you could've died! he could've killed you and Aqua" he say getimg worked up "But im not, im here with you and Aqua do not shut me out" I say crying harder "JUSTIN PLEASE" I say and I cried even harder when he got up and walked put the door "JUSTIN!" I yell out "PLEASE!" I yelled once more. I walked over to the bed and collapsed on it, I was weak, I was scared, and lonely.

                                                              /\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

        I finally decided to get up and me a woman,  I went to the bathroom and looked at the dry tears on my face. I grabbed a wash cloth out the closet and ran it under hot water but I winced in pain noticing the marks on my wirst then I remembered the incident earlier. I walked down the stairs not caring who was there I just wanted to get Aqua and leave, I hear a baby crying in the kitchen and I knew that, that cry is my baby. I ran into the kitchen and notice more people came over and saw Justin holding are daughter and she wasnt crying at all it was my imagination I guessed.  I walked over to Justin who was now starring at me, I tried my best to not breakdown again I stood there looking a fool in front of everyone.

    Everybody continued to stare and I finally had enough I walk to Justin and took his face into my hands and kissed him but he didnt kiss back.He finally want I wanted and needed he licked my bottem lip asking for entrance and I let him enter next thing I knew Aqua was out his arms and I was wrapped in them. We kissed passionately and intense and we finally broke apart and he smiled his perfect crooked smile. "My prince, my werewolf, my baby daddy, my love, my heart, my headache I love you from the moon and back" I whisper in his ear but from all these awwwes I heared I guess some people overheared "I love you, your my everything from the air I breathe to the place I stand" he say loud enough for every body to hear.

    We decided to stay anight, Aqua grandparents wanted to have some time with her so we let her stay in their room tonight. It was weird not having her in the same room as me but it was a relief to. Tommorw was Christmas and all the adults was downstairs drinking and wrapping presents even my mom was safe and sound with the rest of the adults,all the teens was upstairs in the game room, and younger kids in the bed. Right when I was about to go get my phone I overheard Esona and Mariah talking about what they got James, Justin, Malik and Andre then I remembered I forgot to pick up the gifts I order.  I ran into Justin's room and through on his sweatpants and hoodie and his nike slides, I barely had any baby weight so his clothes was really huge on me. I found my keys and purse "Olivia where are you going its almost 10 o'clock?" Lola ask me "to the store be right back" I ran to my car and drove to My old house to see if the stuff have arrived and right on the front door step was the huge package. I rushed back to the mansion and asked Jordan to help me carry the stuff Justin's room amd make sure no one comes in and he did so.

   I sat on the bed and open the package and everything was in there the necklace and earring set and perfume I ordered for my mom and Lola ,and the  cologne I ordered for Jeremy, Malik, James, Andre but there different fragrances and I also ordered Esona and Mariah a necklace with there initial, I ordered Justin a watch with a male necklace that have Aqua name engraved in it and bought Aqua a baby braclet with Justin and I name engraved in it.

  I was finally finished wrapping the presents and putting there names on them, I called Jordan and asked if he can help me bring the gifts under the huge Christmas tree that was glowing beautifully.  There were about hundreds of present s under the Christmas tree not including mines,  I put the gifts under the tree and starred amazement. I felt some strong arms hug me fro  behind and knew it was Justin "want to know what I got you?" he ask whispering in my ear "sure" I whisper back and giggle "a daughter" he say and we both started laughing. I started to miss Aqua so I went upstairs to Lola and Jeremy room and took her out her bassinet.  Her diaper was full and she had milk that she spitted up all over her, I was so angry they left her in the room by herself. I took her into Justin room and ran a warm bath water got Aqua undressed and myself also undressed. I got into the tub and put Aqua in with me, the bath was warm and Aqua warm skin against mines felt good.

    "Late bath huh love" Justin say walking into the bathroom "yes since someone left our infant daughter in the room by herself had a full diaper and throw up all over clothes" I say getting angry recalling the incident "what the hell" and I knew Justin was mad also, Aqua started drooling and sucking on her fingers so I knew she was hungry I put my right nipple in her mouth and she started sucking right away and to fast I was scared she was going to choke, I pulled her away for a couple seconds for she can digest whats already in her mouth and pop my nipple back in her mouth. "she must be really hungry but why wpuld they leave her in there?" Justin ask and I can see he was confused "because there drunk" I say burping Aqua "Come on time ti get out love both of yall fingers look like raisins" he say and we both started laughing "Olivia im sorry for the way I acted earlier I was out of line and I'll never abandon u again nor shut u out again" he say sounding sincere "I appreciate that I love you Justin" I say "I love you to Olivia" and we give each other a peck on the lips . I hand Aqua to Olivia and he dried her off and put on her 'Daddys Girl' whumzi on ,I laughed when I saw her drooling over it. I dried off and putted on some of Justin big T shirt on and some of my spendex shorts I left over here before. "Wheres her bassinet" Justin ask"in your parents room but she threw up in it" I say "well I guess your sleeping with mommy and daddy tonight" he layed her down in between us and we fell right to sleep.